General

Take it off?

Anyone wish the could just take all the blubber off, like a suit, and have a normal day?
7 months

Take it off?

Karenjenk:
Anyone wish the could just take all the blubber off, like a suit, and have a normal day?

There's a number of people like that in the community. Pretty sure that's why padding became a thing. Who knows? You might enjoy something like that.

That said, I'm sorry you don't feel like you can have a normal day because you're fat.
7 months

Take it off?

Even if I had a body like before by magic I would probably end up fat like I am now I’m greedy and love to eat
7 months

Take it off?

Karenjenk:

The fact that one can not just take it off, is what I find interesting… wink
7 months

Take it off?

I’d only like to do that to be able to compare it to my current body. It was so long ago that I was stick thin, and it was at a time in my life when I was very sick and out of it and consequently don’t have a lot of clear memories, so I can’t remember how it felt that well aside from that most chairs were horribly uncomfortable and I was always freezing and dizzy. I also don’t have many photos to compare with my new photos, so it would be nice to be able to take some.
7 months

Take it off?

Karenjenk:
it would be nice to be able to put it off and on like a lovely coat smiley
7 months

Take it off?

Karenjenk:

Yes when I have to walk or I’m with family
7 months