Lifestyle tips

Feedee = fattest?

Because I had nothing better to do, I was looking through the Pics section and searching through the different size categories. I looked at 200-299; 300-399; 400-499 and noticed that a higher percentage of those profiles in the 400+ group self identified as "feedee" vs. something else such as gainer, FA, feeder, etc.
Is it possible if you self identify as a feedee and have feedee tendencies you are prone to be bigger?
Is it possible that the other categories (feeder, gainer, FA) have something to do with still having some semblence of control, but identifying as a feedee leads to a mindset that you have lost control, either to a feeder or of yourself and therefore have less restraint to getting bigger.
7 months

Feedee = fattest?

Yeah feedee more for me is the role in the relationship. I am the feedee so my role is to be fed and fattened. It doesn’t mean I get huge, even though that’s what I want. A lot of feedees just are the partner being fed and giving themselves to a feeder. The feedee is typically the one willing to change more physically in the dynamic.

That being said just because someone is a feedee doesn’t mean they get really fat or even fat at all. A lot of people have lower weight limits like 200-250 and just like being fed or giving the control over. It is very typically a submissive role but not always.

And yeah a ton of people want to be very fat and struggle or have to actively force themselves to gain.
7 months

Feedee = fattest?

I’m not sure what label describes me best other than fat maybe foodie? Gainer probably cause I’m actively gaining but it’s sorta inevitable based on my lifestyle.
7 months

Feedee = fattest?

Bathisum:
Yeah feedee more for me is the role in the relationship. I am the feedee so my role is to be fed and fattened. It doesn’t mean I get huge, even though that’s what I want. A lot of feedees just are the partner being fed and giving themselves to a feeder. The feedee is typically the one willing to change more physically in the dynamic.

That being said just because someone is a feedee doesn’t mean they get really fat or even fat at all. A lot of people have lower weight limits like 200-250 and just like being fed or giving the control over. It is very typically a submissive role but not always.

And yeah a ton of people want to be very fat and struggle or have to actively force themselves to gain.

Not saying it’s an absolute. It was just an observation and was wondering how people perceived that the difference between identifying as feedee vs. gainer, foodie, fa may imply some acceptance that being a feedee more likely equates to accepting a loss of control and therefore might be more prone to becoming super sized (over 400 lbs)
7 months

Feedee = fattest?

Bathisum:

Highway:
Not saying it’s an absolute. It was just an observation and was wondering how people perceived that the difference between identifying as feedee vs. gainer, foodie, fa may imply some acceptance that being a feedee more likely equates to accepting a loss of control and therefore might be more prone to becoming super sized (over 400 lbs)

Oh I definitely understand that and I think a good chuck if not the majority of feedees are wanting to become supersized, I know I do as a feedee. I was just giving my observations from someone who’s been into the community off and on for over a decade.
7 months

Feedee = fattest?

I wonder how much of it has to do with the interface--like, we can only pick one, ya know? I listed mutual gainer on mine not because it's the right label, but because it's the least inaccurate among the options for me.

@Highway, were you able to get a good count? Or was it just estimation/impression
7 months