Story authors

🦇november story club - a pleasurable hunt🦇

Why does Halloween have to end just cause it's November, right? This month we're looking at a hot off the presses spooky/sexy short by Battybattybattybat called A Pleasurable Hunt!

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

This is a story of a vampire slayer and her most unique quarry. It's a lot shorter than last month's, so feel free to chime in early. It's also a premium story, but it's worth the investment to support the site and support the authors who make the story section possible! I hope everyone enjoys it!

Update: The story is now free, so read it, it's a good one!

Check out other Story Clubs!
- November 23, A Pleasurable Hunt by Battybattybattybat
----> fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
- October 23, What A Long Sleep You've Had by Letters & Numbers
- September 23, Isolation Bellies by FatForFun
- August 23, The Thief by BCain
- July 23, Saturday by Stevita
June 23, Feederism 101 by Bellyempire
6 months

Thank you so much! I hope folks enjoy it, and look forward to hearing feedback.
6 months

I guess I’ll start!

I really enjoyed this story, not just because it’s gothic and grotesque and sexy too, but that sub theme that kindness and mercy leads to greater abundance than ruthlessness is great. The whole “pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered” idea, but not even that. Well, literally that, I guess. But also there’s humanity and compassion as a force. It’s sweet and nice.

As always, prose is spot on, clear and direct without being boring, and you write great female leads. I wouldn’t say no to a quick epilogue, but I can imagine!
6 months

Bumping this for thanksgiving week. Need a distraction from family? Thinking about a feast to come? Here’s a great story to inspire or distract!
5 months

November is coming to an end if there are any suggestions or volunteers for December
5 months