Story authors

🎅 december story club - growing for her

In the spirit of the holidays, we have a new story for December: Growing For Her by Passing For Vanilla.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

It's definitely NSFW, but dare I say it's wholesome? There's stuffings and teasing and an eating contest and plenty of exploration. And, of course, there's a Santa suit. But I think Ace and Sapphire are a sweet couple. It's a sweet story. I hope everyone enjoys and comments! Thanks, Vanilla, for volunteering!

Check out previous Story Clubs!
- November 23, A Pleasurable Hunt by Battybattybattybat
----> fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
- October 23, What A Long Sleep You've Had by Letters & Numbers
- September 23, Isolation Bellies by FatForFun
- August 23, The Thief by BCain
- July 23, Saturday by Stevita
June 23, Feederism 101 by Bellyempire
4 months

This was a super cute read! PfV has a knack for imagery and setting. Thanks to you for bringing it to our attention and her for writing such a fun, hot little story.
4 months

Sat the last few months out (not big on the fantasy genre myself), but this was a welcome return. Lovely descriptions and a couple fun scenarios all wrapped in the wonderful balance of loving vs naughty feedism. You can feel the the respect and adoration from Sapphire even though she gets to play out her dom side a bit too. Well written and perfectly timed for the holidays. Great work.
4 months

Thanks again for the submission, Vanilla. A nice, positive story to close out the year! Still have some time left if anyone wants to give some final thoughts before we wrap it up for the month.

Next month is open, too, so hmu if you would like to share!
3 months

Love the transformation of just low key encouraging him to outright setting gaining goal. Maybe the character lives up to the author's name. Ace is such an agreeable and adorable gainer. Always love this one. Great to read again.
3 months