General

What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?

Good morning FF, so this question is for my fellow feedees. What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?
Personally, I started plating my food in the pan that I used to cook whatever meal I was having in. Made it so much easier to clean up and I didn’t have to use 4-5 dishes for one meal. in fact, I shared my breakfast this morning over on Snapchat so if any feedees need Some alternatives to having clean up all those dishes just for one meal then you’re in luck you can see how I “plated” what would be a meal for six Into a meal for one. 😝🐷 fatterbyday is my username anyone else who would like to see or gain knowledge on how to help your feedee better accommodate themselves or just simply watch the more than welcome to add me! But meantime, I sure love to see what everyone else has been doing to accommodate themselves while being a growing feedee, I can learn a thing or two.
4 months

Gonna answer this from the perspective of anyone, as I would guess the OP probably figured out some of these already. Here are some, in no particular order:

Clothes

Get into the habit of checking out clothing sales.

Have some clothes the next size up, just in case. I once heard of someone who used Postmates to to buy and get delivered a single pair of underwear, and probably paid $50 for it. Don't be her.

This will probably be the one of the bigger ongoing expenses.

Skip thrift store clothing. Even if something there is your size or the next size up, everything they have is tacky as hell. There's always a reason those items are lightly used even years later. Someone got rid of it, probably because it looks awful, they almost never use it, and it was just taking up space.

If you start out small, as in below XL, or below waist-size 38" for men, and probably I don't know, maybe around size 12 or 14 for ladies, the usable weight range of each size is pretty small, so you'd have to get a lot of new clothes.

At a certain point though, you'll need all that much more weight for each extra inch of size, so you won't be going through clothes at much.

Perhaps obviously for belts, you will want to pick out belts where it kind of barely fits while on the smallest or second smallest hole, since that will give you some additional length.

Shoes

Good news is, I doubt shoe size will change much, but it's something that may occur eventually. But odds are, you do get new shoes from time to time anyway.

Consider phasing out shoelaces in favor of slip-on and side-zipper shoes. It's annoying to tie shoes when you gut gets in the way, as well as tying it again as it comes loose over the day. Shoelaces are better if you go running, but let's be real, you're probably never going to run again. There are many stylish options that don't have shoelaces.

Furniture

You probably won't break furniture anytime soon, but if you have any weaker furniture out there, such as those plastic chairs you sometimes see, you probably know it. Plan to replace them, eventually.

You may need a new desk chair eventually. Look for a model without arm rests, or one where you can remove the arm rests.

Small Diet Changes

I won't ask you to regularly eat food you don't like, even if it's higher calorie. For example, some folks just don't like cream and sugar in coffee. But at the same time, try these small variations and see, because you might like it!

Some sandwich recipes work with mayo - if so, maybe try it it with a little more mayo. It's really calorie dense, and may not affect the taste much.

You don't have to give up salad either, and it may be yummy, particularly if you add chicken, bacon bits, and/or creamy Caesar dressing (which is also calorie dense).

Extra cheese on a sandwich too, possibly.

Keep snacks near your desk at home and at work. That will help for those times when you feel like you could eat something, or you're craving something, but maybe aren't in the mood for elaborate cooking. And you will get those cravings more often.

Volume discounts are king, particularly if it's something that either doesn't spoil quickly if at all, or it's something you use a lot of. A 2 lb bag of M&Ms is cheaper per ounce than any smaller package.

Don't skip vitamins, even if it's in the form of multivitamin pills or within nutritional shakes (like Ensure Plus/Equate Plus). You'll feel worse if you skip them, and that's if you don't develop problems.

Try to avoid drinking too much liquid at first when it's a meal time, maybe just enough so your mouth doesn't feel dry, because you may find yourself able to eat more. Afterward, you might be surprised at how much liquid you can still drink.

Don't try to eat a significantly larger amount of food than you've done before. For example, if you struggle to eat 3 pieces of pizza, trying to eat all 8 will not work. Then, you'll probably get disappointed when you can't finish it all, or you get sick and even throw up. That's very bad.

Instead, try to eat a little more than you ate before. It'll get easier over time, and not as much time as you might think, and then you'll be able to eat slightly more after. I remember a time when 3 slices was a challenge, but now, 4 slices is quite easy, and I had 5 in a single sitting, the other day. Small steps.

Other Small Aids/Changes

Bending over to pick up something from the ground will get more difficult and annoying, and you will not like doing it, the heavier you get. You want to avoid dropping items on the ground, but it happens sometimes.

- Get a dustpan with a long vertical handle, so you don't have to bend over when you sweep the floor with a broom.

- Consider an extended grabber, the way some groundskeepers have to pick up bits of trash.

End

Anyway, just what I could think of, off the top of my head right now.
4 months

Man oh man! I wish the site had a bookmark feature because I definitely found some useful tips here. I like that, in addition to the Shoe ordeal.. in my personal experience my shoe hasn’t gone up in size, however I’ve always noticed that when I’d put on extra weight (enough to cause a impact on my shoes) my shoes will begin to start to lean to the side and it was more than obvious that my feet had gotten fatter and wider, but never grew in length. I’ve bought shoes specifically for wider feet but it was always a fail. so I’ve switched to wearing sandals, flip-flops and bedroom shoes on a regular basis, but I do want something that would actually support my and bedroom shoes on a regular basis, but I do want something that would actually support my feet while wearing them. She was really helped with my mobility and having a good firm grip on that as much needed, and I’d like to improve it. Any suggestions?
4 months

Angelgluttony:
Man oh man! I wish the site had a bookmark feature because I definitely found some useful tips here. I like that, in addition to the Shoe ordeal.. in my personal experience my shoe hasn’t gone up in size, however I’ve always noticed that when I’d put on extra weight (enough to cause a impact on my shoes) my shoes will begin to start to lean to the side and it was more than obvious that my feet had gotten fatter and wider, but never grew in length. I’ve bought shoes specifically for wider feet but it was always a fail. so I’ve switched to wearing sandals, flip-flops and bedroom shoes on a regular basis, but I do want something that would actually support my and bedroom shoes on a regular basis, but I do want something that would actually support my feet while wearing them. She was really helped with my mobility and having a good firm grip on that as much needed, and I’d like to improve it. Any suggestions?

I wear a women’s 11W and have since I was a teenager. Give up on the idea of cheap shoes. Shoes that fit wide feet comfortably and provide enough support for our heavy bodies are expensive. I’ve had good luck with SAS, they specialize in hard to find sizes and everything I’ve bought from them has excellent support. It’s possible that you might be a double wide, and SAS is one of the few companies that makes those. For more rugged footwear, Merrell is a good option, my snow boots are Merrells. (I did have to buy men’s, but that’s not such a big deal for snow boots.)

If possible, shop for shoes in person where they have knowledgeable salespeople who can fit you properly. A good shoe salesperson will be able to direct you toward a shoe that will meet your needs.
4 months

Angelgluttony:
Good morning FF, so this question is for my fellow feedees. What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?
Personally, I started plating my food in the pan that I used to cook whatever meal I was having in. Made it so much easier to clean up and I didn’t have to use 4-5 dishes for one meal. in fact, I shared my breakfast this morning over on Snapchat so if any feedees need Some alternatives to having clean up all those dishes just for one meal then you’re in luck you can see how I “plated” what would be a meal for six Into a meal for one. 😝🐷 fatterbyday is my username anyone else who would like to see or gain knowledge on how to help your feedee better accommodate themselves or just simply watch the more than welcome to add me! But meantime, I sure love to see what everyone else has been doing to accommodate themselves while being a growing feedee, I can learn a thing or two.

Here are some suggestions in no particular order:

Take care of your joints. This is extra important when you're super-sized because everything starts disintegrating after a certain point. And if you are already there, try some water exercises to build your strength back up.

If you have trouble reaching, you can get sock aids, shoe horns, and reach extenders. They tend to be pretty cheap and can be major life improvements.

Make sure you are getting enough fiber and water. When you eat a lot, your body has to work overtime to process it. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.

If you're struggling to pleasure yourself, don't be afraid to buy a toy. I recommend getting a wand with an extra-long handle. (To my AFAB peeps who want that internal stimulation, get you a thruster. They are a bit more expensive, but they are amazing.)

DON'T AVOID THE DOCTOR

I repeat

DON'T AVOID THE DOCTOR

Gaining weight increases your risk of several different health complications. It can also exacerbate pre-existing ones. I know many people don't want to go because they don't want to get scolded for getting fat/fatter. But hiding your head in the sand is doing you a huge disservice. Plus, you can get non-weight related illnesses that will never be fixed if you don't go to your appointments. Plus, there are fat-friendly doctors out there you can see instead.
4 months

Got two side jobs. First, I contacted my favorite pizza place in town and got a delivery job. I don't get free pizza, but I get a good discount.

Then I got a job working for Sara Lee, going into stores and bringing the bread in from the back. I get all the free doughnuts and danishes (Entenmann's is one of their brands), plus bread, bagels, English muffins, cookies...basically everything they sell is carbs and sugar.
4 months

I’ve switched to slip on shoes, trousers with double pleats to accommodate the fupa and lower belly, and am about to start wearing suspenders instead of belts.

I’ve had to relearn how to get in and out of cars, because my skinny-technique kept splitting the seat of my pants, and I now have to park close to where I’m going to avoid turning up dripping sweat.

I now have to powder my inner thighs and fupa because of chaffing, and I have a stick of roll-on anti-perspirant just for my forehead and scalp, to prevent a sheet of sweat running down my face.
4 months

You'll find that suspenders will frame that belly of yours and make it look more prominent....which is probably what you want. smiley
4 months

slip on shoes
haven't worn a bra in over a year.
4 months

I bought anti chaffing powders and antiseptic creams such as sudocrem to make sure I don't get chub rub.

I installed a bidet in the bathroom and also use bath sponges/brushes with long handles.

Not sexy but really helpful!
4 months
123   loading