Story authors

Your fantasy, my pen: let's craft your dream story!

Hey wonderful readers! ๐ŸŒŸโœจ I'm on a quest to bring your deepest desires to life in my stories. If you have a specific kink, scenario, or storyline in mind that you haven't found here yet, I'm all ears! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’ฌ Drop your ideas in the comments, and I'll weave the magic of words to create a tale that caters to your unique fantasies. Let's embark on this creative journey together! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ”ฎ #ReadersChoice #FantasyCrafting #TailoredStories
3 months

Morbido:
Hey wonderful readers! ๐ŸŒŸโœจ I'm on a quest to bring your deepest desires to life in my stories. If you have a specific kink, scenario, or storyline in mind that you haven't found here yet, I'm all ears! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’ฌ Drop your ideas in the comments, and I'll weave the magic of words to create a tale that caters to your unique fantasies. Let's embark on this creative journey together! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ”ฎ #ReadersChoice #FantasyCrafting #TailoredStories

What software do you use? Is it just chatGPT or do you have some custom scripts?
3 months

Wow, I kind of canโ€™t believe they let AI stories be premium but maybe I shouldnโ€™t be surprised.
3 months

Yes, we do allow authors of premium stories to use AI, since it's just another tool in the box, like spelling or grammar checkers.

Most people that have used it will realise that AI doesn't have the ability to just write interesting, character driven stories for you. Most of what it produces is just bland, ultra-safe, and boring. Without creative and descriptive prompts, it will just go around in circles repeating the same old drivel, just writing it in a slightly different way. Getting anything good out of AI takes hard work and talent. However it does have it's uses, and can help with descriptive phrases and ideas if you know how to get the best out of it.

Ultimately what counts and what we want, are good quality, interesting feederism and weight-gain stories, which requires talent and creativity. There's no short cut to this.
3 months

Hiccupx:
Yes, we do allow authors of premium stories to use AI, since it's just another tool in the box, like spelling or grammar checkers.

Grammar and spellcheck already existed long before mass-market access to AI.

AI isn't a grammar tool. It can only function by scraping existing writing created by other humans. Even if you clean it up after, it is still theft. It's not reinterpretation or meta or research. AI is theft of work. AI cannot exist without a reserve of existing material. That's literally how it works.

You're absolutely right that there is no shortcut to sincere creativity, but it's mutually exclusive to AI generated writing.
3 months

Hiccupx:

LoraDayton:

AI isn't a grammar tool. It can only function by scraping existing writing created by other humans. Even if you clean it up after, it is still theft. It's not reinterpretation or meta or research. AI is theft of work. AI cannot exist without a reserve of existing material. That's literally how it works.

You're absolutely right that there is no shortcut to sincere creativity, but it's mutually exclusive to AI generated writing.

There's a bot that scrapes these very profiles and stories (though I believe it can only access the first page) on this very site. Our words are being used for AI guys, we should feel honored. ๐Ÿ˜˜
3 months

Hiccupx:

LoraDayton:

All stories, including stories created purely by the authors themselves are built upon what has gone before, and what they've previously read. Authors know that a story needs a beginning, middle and end, good character development and an interesting plot. They know what works and what doesn't, not because they invented everything themselves, but because they've seen what works in stories created by other authors.

My point here is that AI alone won't create a good story, it takes considerable time and effort to take something that AI has written, and turn it into something engaging and entertaining.

There was also a question as to whether we should allow AI to be used for premium stories - well I suppose ultimately it will be our members that make that decision. If the AI assisted stories are not good and don't sell, then the earners will stop using it. It will succeed or fail organically.
3 months

Dear Community,

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the diverse opinions and engaging discussions regarding the use of AI in crafting stories.

Utilizing AI has proven to be immensely helpful, especially as a non-native English writer (I'm Italian). This tool aids in refining my work, making the creative process more accessible. I eagerly await your feedback to understand if my stories hold value for you. While they may seem satisfactory to me in isolation, your opinions are invaluable in shaping the worth of my creations within our community.

I am committed to using the tool in a progressively more refined manner, seeking to balance its assistance with my personal touch and fantasy. However, the true measure of success lies in your collective feedback. I understand that personal opinions vary, and I'm patient as I await your thoughts, recognizing that it takes time to form a consensus.

Behind each story lies hours of dedicated work from my perspective. I invested time during my Christmas holidays to bring these stories to fruition.

I hope you enjoy the experience here, and if these stories don't align with your preferences, I completely understand. The intention behind this endeavor was to breathe life into the fantasies of those who struggle to express them in written form, creating a space for shared imagination, including my own, which I find challenging to articulate due to the language barrier.

If you have the time and inclination, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to explore the stories. Your valuable feedback could make a significant difference in enhancing the overall experience.

Warm regards,
Morbido
3 months

Morbido:
Dear Community,

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the diverse opinions and engaging discussions regarding the use of AI in crafting stories.

Utilizing AI has proven to be immensely helpful, especially as a non-native English writer (I'm Italian). This tool aids in refining my work, making the creative process more accessible. I eagerly await your feedback to understand if my stories hold value for you. While they may seem satisfactory to me in isolation, your opinions are invaluable in shaping the worth of my creations within our community.

I am committed to using the tool in a progressively more refined manner, seeking to balance its assistance with my personal touch and fantasy. However, the true measure of success lies in your collective feedback. I understand that personal opinions vary, and I'm patient as I await your thoughts, recognizing that it takes time to form a consensus.

Behind each story lies hours of dedicated work from my perspective. I invested time during my Christmas holidays to bring these stories to fruition.

I hope you enjoy the experience here, and if these stories don't align with your preferences, I completely understand. The intention behind this endeavor was to breathe life into the fantasies of those who struggle to express them in written form, creating a space for shared imagination, including my own, which I find challenging to articulate due to the language barrier.

If you have the time and inclination, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to explore the stories. Your valuable feedback could make a significant difference in enhancing the overall experience.

Warm regards,
Morbido

I guess my advice, and take it or leave it, would be that instead of making and posting 10 (some of them lengthy) stories in a few weeks and flooding the New Stories section, pace yourself. Pick one and work on it, maybe with an English speaking editor or beta reader. The syntax and writing conventions are all over the place in your stories, which I expect from bot-written stuff, but it makes them feel rushed and confusing. One of the hallmarks of AI writing is that it repeats and summarizes itself a lot. This can be fixed by editing, but that takes time. Pick one and try to perfect it instead of rushing to generate new content. Not to mention that another author trying to get some eyes on their writing has to compete with 10 of your stories clogging things up. Thatโ€™s just my take.

Besides that, though, Iโ€™d love to know what software you use so I can look at it!
3 months

Morbido:
Dear Community,

Warm regards,
Morbido

Letters And Numbers:
I guess my advice, and take it or leave it, would be that instead of making and posting 10 (some of them lengthy) stories in a few weeks and flooding the New Stories section, pace yourself. Pick one and work on it, maybe with an English speaking editor or beta reader. The syntax and writing conventions are all over the place in your stories, which I expect from bot-written stuff, but it makes them feel rushed and confusing. One of the hallmarks of AI writing is that it repeats and summarizes itself a lot. This can be fixed by editing, but that takes time. Pick one and try to perfect it instead of rushing to generate new content. Not to mention that another author trying to get some eyes on their writing has to compete with 10 of your stories clogging things up. Thatโ€™s just my take.

Besides that, though, Iโ€™d love to know what software you use so I can look at it!

Dear Letters And Numbers,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable opinion. I genuinely appreciate your feedback, and I believe you've raised some valid points.

I completely agree with your observation regarding the potential saturation of the New Stories section due to the rapid pace at which I've been posting. Your suggestion to focus on fewer stories and invest more time in refining them is well-taken. I've recently recognized the need for improvement in the quality and coherence of my writing, especially in addressing repetitive patterns.

Your advice to write chapters instead of standalone stories is insightful, and I was already considering this approach for future content. I'm committed to revising and enhancing my work, and your encouragement to collaborate with an English-speaking editor or beta reader is duly noted.

I want to express my regret if the current quality of some stories has been a disappointment. I genuinely hope that the underlying creativity and imagination in those tales can still be appreciated. I assure you that I'm actively working on improving the writing quality and structure in the stories to provide a more enjoyable reading experience.

I genuinely appreciate your understanding and consideration of the impact of posting multiple stories in a short timeframe. It was not my intention to flood the platform, and I'm aware of the potential inconvenience this may cause to other authors.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful feedback. I am taking your advice to heart and striving to implement positive changes in my future storytelling endeavors. If you have any further suggestions or insights, I'm more than open to hearing them.

Regarding the software I use, I appreciate your curiosity. However, there is nothing special behind it, its more the prompt you give them and the review of it that make the difference. i was trying some different free source AI for generate text under specific on my super detail text in the prompt, and im speacking of similar lenght in prompt of the output.

Best regards,
Morbido
3 months
1234   loading