Stuffing

First time funnel advice?

Wondering about things you wish you knew before being funnel fed, or things you learned with experience.
I don’t know what to expect and would appreciate some voices weighing in on this.
3 months

Opening of the funnel must face up, pointy side down.
smiley
3 months

Softcutie:
Wondering about things you wish you knew before being funnel fed, or things you learned with experience.
I don’t know what to expect and would appreciate some voices weighing in on this.

Get something that lets you control the flow. Last thing you want is to get overwhelmed and either choke or make a mess.
3 months

This might be obvious but it wasn't for me! 🤣 Don't try remove your mouth once you've started, even if you try block it it won't work and will end up everywhere 😅😂
3 months

Thepiggygirls:
This might be obvious but it wasn't for me! 🤣 Don't try remove your mouth once you've started, even if you try block it it won't work and will end up everywhere 😅😂

What matters is the height of the funnel and the end of the tube. As long as the funnel is lower than the end of the tube, it's safe.
3 months

Personally, and esp. if using it solo, I prefer the comically large syringes, like for beer (Bierstick is one brand I've seen, though I just used something generic off amazon). Add a tube (like for a water bladder for hiking), and it's quite comfortable to use! And it's kind of a rush just how fast you can consume things.

Plus, very little risk of spilling--the liquid isn't leaving the syringe unless you push the plunger.
3 months

1. are you funneling yourself? get comfortable and have some extra towels laying around.
When I funnel alone I lie to lay back and I have a valve to stop or adjust the flow.. You need to have the valve close to your mouth.

2. Is someone else doing this to you? or helping you.? Make sure if you are bound that you are with someone you trust. If you have a partner that you trust then you need a way to communicate some basic things.
3 months

Thanks all for the advice!
I was funneling with someone I trusted and we communicated. It was one with a valve. Only thing I didn’t expect was getting through it so fast!
2 months