Gaining

Self funnel-feeding?

I'm tired of being as skinny as I am, so I'm looking to begin working out and trying to gain mass. Chewing sucks (we all know this), is it feasible to feed myself protein shakes via funnel and hose? Has anyone have any experience self funnel-feeding?
2 months

Self funnel-feeding?

I just so happened to he checking FF for the first time in a few months, just to ask something similar! Im super into using a funnel, but my partner isn't really into feedism so I need to do things myself.

I spent a long time trying to get a standard funnel and tube to work, but unless you can put screws into your wall you're probably out of luck there. I've found great success with a standing funnel though! Granted, it's made for a group of people at a party to down beer, but you can optionally use just one funnel/tube at a time.

Can be a tad annoying to clean if you let it sit though, so try to rinse it out asap afterwards if you can. The one I use is called Head Rush Bongzilla (apparently they've doubled the price since I bought it?? WTF).

I've used it to down gainer shakes even when not in the mood for a funnel, just using it as a tool to help me finish a thick or gross shake. Honestly very helpful! Just bear in mind it will *always* make a small mess, plus rinsing and drying it out after. Honestly I don't use mine too often for that reason, even if I do love it.

The nozzles suck to clean, but they're perfect for using the funnel solo. You hold a button down to release the liquid, so you can pour it in the top and walk away/sit down/whatever without worrying about it spilling everywhere.
2 months

Self funnel-feeding?

I remember Candi Kynn drinks her stuff in the shower with a funnel to clean her messes easily, but I think we can do better. Take a suction cup hanger or two, bend some coat hanger wire into a harness for a beer bong. Now you can have one hand pouring your drink, and the other on a gasket to control the flow; they even make bathroom friendly stools these days so you can sit comfortably (to a point).
2 months