Fat experiences

Let’s share our most stuffed moment!

I’m kinda looking to hear some stories of other peoples fun times with belly stuffing.

If you want to, here’s questions to answer:

- When have you felt the most absolute stuffed but also best?

- what did you eat and how much of it were you able to stuff?

- where were you at? By yourself? Restaurant? With friends or family?

- did you purposely mean to stuff to the max or did it just happen?

- how did you feel after? passed out in a food coma? Pain? Pleasure?

- how did your belly feel? I’m really curious on this one cause I don’t have a big belly like others do.

- (if you have a partner) did they play a role in getting you this stuffed?
2 months

Honestly, I feel like whenever I truly stuff my belly, I get so food-drunk. Thus, I don't fully remember a lot of my good stuffing moments :'(

But the last time was pretty recent, and it hurt so bad, but felt SOO GOOD! Just feeling the pressure of all that food in my belly...

Mmh!
2 months

I don't remember what I ate that day, but at the end of the day I stepped on the scale and was 5.6 pounds heavier.

Another time, I was at an Amish restaurant with a group. We had a family style meal where the food gets passed around. One woman had too much and said she had to run to the bathroom. Unlike her, I was accustomed to eating a fair amount, so I spent the rest of the evening feeling like I had at least one brick in my stomach.
1 month

I can think of a recent time I was especially stuffed. Had a work conference at a hotel and I went up to my room after a nice dinner. They gave us goodie bags full of snacks, so I munched on those until I got ready for bed. When I went to change in the bathroom, my eyes shot right to my stomach after removing my shirt. For some reason it felt easier to indulge and push my limits in a hotel room... wish I got that stuffed more regularly.
4 weeks

The most stuffed I've ever been was at my first hand feeding and squashing session. He brought me down to London and entered my hotel room with donuts, cakes, fizzy drinks and some other snacks I can't remember. Then he bought me a few pizzas and five guys and proceeded to feed me nonstop for hours.

It was one of the most erotic moments of my life. I was in complete subspace/fatzone. I was left fully beached in the bed.

After the endorphins wore off I realised I was fucked and it was the first time I got sick from eating too much.

Now I have to be careful in such situations cos apparently I don't have an off switch lol
4 weeks

Rachhole:
The most stuffed I've ever been was at my first hand feeding and squashing session. He brought me down to London and entered my hotel room with donuts, cakes, fizzy drinks and some other snacks I can't remember. Then he bought me a few pizzas and five guys and proceeded to feed me nonstop for hours.

It was one of the most erotic moments of my life. I was in complete subspace/fatzone. I was left fully beached in the bed.

After the endorphins wore off I realised I was fucked and it was the first time I got sick from eating too much.

Now I have to be careful in such situations cos apparently I don't have an off switch lol

That is so hot, its my dream to be fed just like this, fed beyond my capacity by several feeders😍
Im so jealous hehe😂 😍
4 weeks

- When have you felt the most absolute stuffed but also best? - - About 2 years ago i had a BF who liked me to full that it hurt to move. We had a party and, it was all in fun, but the other two couples could feed me or ask me to eat what ever. It was fun and erotic.

- what did you eat and how much of it were you able to stuff? - - Pasta pizza and brownie dough. As far as how much... idk.

Home with BF and his work friends. I knew everyone too but not as close to them as he is.

- did you purposely mean to stuff to the max or did it just happen? - - It was all planned. Didnt know how far i could/would go/

- how did you feel after? passed out in a food coma? Pain? Pleasure? - - at the time i felt pretty bad. It hurt to move. and I laid in the easy chair propped back for a couple of hours till i could get up. Looing back, i wish i had been able to relax more and enjoy

- how did your belly feel? I’m really curious on this one cause I don’t have a big belly like others do. - - Really tight and hard.

We talked about doing something like this with another couple. didnt expect 2 and didnt expect them to be into it the way they were.
-
I liked making my BF happy. Was realllly unsure about including other people in our shared kink. There was just about zero sexuality. Some belly and breast touching but that was about it.
again, looking back... i wish i knew then what i know now and just had enjoyed more
4 weeks

Wife and I were once so stuffed from a fried fish-and-fixins joint that we could barely keep our pants buttoned and still feel comfy enough to drive home. Both our bellies were so stuffed and felt so huge. So we just simply took our pants off and drove home pantsless :-) It was at night, so no one saw us :-) I don’t think, anyway!
4 weeks

I was in Myrtle beach South Carolina for a summer vacation. The entire family and friends went to an all you can eat Brazilian steakhouse. I’ll skip the boring salad bar portion and whatnot but the moral of this story is that at the end I’ve never felt more stuffed before in my life after 7 plates of meat and a 4 layer cake for dessert I had to take my time walking out of that place and ironically enough that was the first time I ever experienced eating so much to the point I had to physically slow myself down.
3 weeks

MrOverstuffed:
I’m kinda looking to hear some stories of other peoples fun times with belly stuffing.

If you want to, here’s questions to answer:

- When have you felt the most absolute stuffed but also best?

- what did you eat and how much of it were you able to stuff?

- did you purposely mean to stuff to the max or did it just happen?

- how did you feel after? passed out in a food coma? Pain? Pleasure?

- how did your belly feel? I’m really curious on this one cause I don’t have a big belly like others do.

This was a few years back but I ordered a lot of food from a Chinese takeaway then drank two 1000 calorie gainer shakes after some encouragement one evening. I could not move from the sofa for about an hour as I was so stuffed. When I could finally move, I wanted to go to bed and I was so out of breath climbing the stairs. I could only lie on my side as my belly felt so heavy.

I was definitely in pain and didn't sleep well at the time but it was still hot 😅
3 weeks
12   loading