General

I'm just looking or anyone to talk on here

Fattoo:
Hi Munchies,
Thank you for watching and responding.
I mix the oil with other ingredients in a blender ie: Magic Bullet. And is totally different than eating a tin of sardines in olive oil. Or having it plain. It is tasty with fruit and fiber. I like OJ and Spirulina. And he only said to start with about 3 tablespoons.
Reubins idea was as a chaser after dinner and breakfast just so you could experience and enjoy saving some fat with a sweet drink.
I did it everyday for two weeks and it became a pleasant experience.
I hope the compassionate experience I enjoyed in trying Reubins Fat Bomb Drink is appreciated.
Thank You for understanding.

Look, if you wanna cook with olive oil, that's fine. But if you do it the way Reuben's recommends it, you will get sick. Full stop point blank.

It's good if you have other things to eat to blunt the effects. But if you do it long enough, you can actively hurt yourself. This includes messing up your gallbladder. And if you do that, you won't be able to eat fatty things again without getting sick.

Be smart.
3 weeks

I mean so many foods are blended with oil or other fat.
What I got out of Reubins drink, is to blend olive oil with something sweet like OJ. Because fat and sugar makes you fat. As does chocolate bars, ice cream, syrup, cookies, cakes. Even soups having real chicken or duck broth with noodles, rice, or potatoes. (Samurai diet).
Ask anyone who grew up on a ffarm eating wwholesome foods.
Alot of stuff is watered down in store bought items.. He did not say to drink an oil like olive oil only. And 50ml is only about 3 tablespoons to drink with a cup of juice. I agree it is gross if not blended.

Like homemade ice cream is dairy fat and sugar. Although guar gum used ruins most brands.

So many foods are nothing more than a fat blended with sugar. As far as gaining weight goes, it is not healthy to have a high ratio of fat to carbs all day . But to wash down a meal with with just the right amount that feels good is quite satisfying. Too much of a good thing is always bad. It is important to know. And maybe Reubin said something somewhere that would lead people to think of drinking just olive oil. But that is not what I read. And fat alone may help Alaskans get fat, that is not usually my choice, unless it taste good . It just is much satisfying at the beginning and end of a day to chase down I meal with a light drink (Sweet OJ and a dap of olive pomace oil) that is actually loaded with calories. Even if just coffee, cream, and sugar. The typical morning chaser.
3 weeks

Fattoo:
I mean so many foods are blended with oil or other fat.
What I got out of Reubins drink, is to blend olive oil with something sweet like OJ. Because fat and sugar makes you fat. As does chocolate bars, ice cream, syrup, cookies, cakes. Even soups having real chicken or duck broth with noodles, rice, or potatoes. (Samurai diet).
Ask anyone who grew up on a ffarm eating wwholesome foods.
Alot of stuff is watered down in store bought items.. He did not say to drink an oil like olive oil only. And 50ml is only about 3 tablespoons to drink with a cup of juice. I agree it is gross if not blended.

Like homemade ice cream is dairy fat and sugar. Although guar gum used ruins most brands.

So many foods are nothing more than a fat blended with sugar. As far as gaining weight goes, it is not healthy to have a high ratio of fat to carbs all day . But to wash down a meal with with just the right amount that feels good is quite satisfying. Too much of a good thing is always bad. It is important to know. And maybe Reubin said something somewhere that would lead people to think of drinking just olive oil. But that is not what I read. And fat alone may help Alaskans get fat, that is not usually my choice, unless it taste good . It just is much satisfying at the beginning and end of a day to chase down I meal with a light drink (Sweet OJ and a dap of olive pomace oil) that is actually loaded with calories. Even if just coffee, cream, and sugar. The typical morning chaser.

Alright. You grown. If you wanna be dumb and not listen to those who came before, that's on you.

Just don't say nobody didn't tell you.
3 weeks

Fair and well.
You come across repulsive about a topic I'd expect desirable for someone wanting to fatten up.
Also applying yourself as you mentioned, shows you are a non conforming member and wanna be righteous know it all. Your advices reveal your acting as a moderator / interceptor to topics you are against. Rather than indulge in fair rationality. To make someone's new post and a new member sound preposterous instead of fine tuning what is interesting about food and getting fat. Respecting those who take the time to share their experiences and thoughts. Instead of giving them a wise ass warning. I would not want a girl like you, that doesn't enjoy my pleasures.
This site is here to revel in the fetish of food and the people who eat it.
You made yourself sound like a person who just eats to live, instead of a person who lives to eat. Your 168lbs isn't even fat yet to enjoy it. Where is your loving the fattening that comes with trying new ways to fatten up?
Maybe you could send me some recipes you find either delicious or for just getting in those extra calories at the end of the day without needing much time to prepare.. That would be nice of you, and a better way to respond.
2 weeks

Ashe000:
Even though I joined a dew years back I've never really been here until now. So I'm essentially new to this website. That's all

Hi Ashe000 and welcome back to the website. Not all threads end up like this so please feel free to continue posting smiley
2 weeks

Thank You Hiccupx.
2 weeks

Fattoo:
Fair and well.
You come across repulsive about a topic I'd expect desirable for someone wanting to fatten up.
Also applying yourself as you mentioned, shows you are a non conforming member and wanna be righteous know it all. Your advices reveal your acting as a moderator / interceptor to topics you are against. Rather than indulge in fair rationality. To make someone's new post and a new member sound preposterous instead of fine tuning what is interesting about food and getting fat. Respecting those who take the time to share their experiences and thoughts. Instead of giving them a wise ass warning. I would not want a girl like you, that doesn't enjoy my pleasures.
This site is here to revel in the fetish of food and the people who eat it.
You made yourself sound like a person who just eats to live, instead of a person who lives to eat. Your 168lbs isn't even fat yet to enjoy it. Where is your loving the fattening that comes with trying new ways to fatten up?
Maybe you could send me some recipes you find either delicious or for just getting in those extra calories at the end of the day without needing much time to prepare.. That would be nice of you, and a better way to respond.

Actually, I'm a sadistic domme feeder into extreme weight gain with a feedee of my own. I have experience fattening people up as well as a background in biology.

I'm coming from a place of expertise.
2 weeks

Inflate yourself. You seem to like it you domineer you.
Calling me names bounces off of me and back onto you.
Hahahaha.
I'd prefer some quick to prepare recipes if you would like to show off your fattener talents.
2 weeks

The topic of this thread was a user saying hi. Let’s get it back on track.
2 weeks

Ashe000:
Even though I joined a dew years back I've never really been here until now. So I'm essentially new to this website. That's all

i have made some great friends that i've known for years here. i highly recommend you visit the chat rooms - it is a great way to interact. sometimes it can be very quiet, because people are using it from all different time zones around the world. and some people complain about being "private chatted" in an unsolicited manner, but if you take it with a grain of salt and are able to ignore those individuals who should be ignored, it is a lot of fun.

welcome & cheers!
2 weeks
123   loading