Lifestyle tips

Gaining tips

You'll often find discussions on here of people stuffing themselves, personally though I find this uncomfortable.

Instead when I'm pushing myself to gain I use the 'little and often' approach, basically spreading out the amount of food I eat throughout the day. So instead of say one massive meal, I might have two smaller ones a few hours apart.

Remember, at the end of the day it's about the overall kcal intake.

Find food/meals/snacks which aren't filling but still high in kcal, McDonald's is a good example for me.

Also, if you go down the cream route, I make Ice Cream milkshakes and found using a relatively cheap small smoothie blender which has small bottles allot easier than my larger blender.

Edit:

I'm not the OP, their post has been deleted.
2 weeks

Gaining tips

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to drink heavy whipping cream without feeling nauseous? Also, any good suggestions with flavoring it because the taste is god awful!
2 weeks

Gaining tips

Fattenussbbws:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to drink heavy whipping cream without feeling nauseous? Also, any good suggestions with flavoring it because the taste is god awful!

Torani syrups are good for flavoring cream. It makes cream much like melted ice cream.
2 weeks

Gaining tips

Fresh milk/cream that you can skim out of the top of a canning jar is the only cream I really enjoyed.
And better with maple syrup.

Mmm mmm Good!
2 weeks