Fat experiences

What was the most extreme thing you’ve done to gain weight?

I wanna hear your experiences!
3 weeks

I ordered an 8-pack of Boost VHC and then chugged as much as I could hold in a single sitting - simply for the purpose of making myself fatter. (I could only do 6, btw. I finished off the final 2 later.)

It felt sickening and arousing at the same time.
3 weeks

I ordered everything I wanted from the pizza place. I ate an extra large pizza with all the toppings I like. Cheesy bread , Cookie brownie dessert And 2 L bottle of soda Then I proceeded to eat all of it. I had maybe like a helping of each left which I finished off later
3 weeks

Kacchan:
I ordered an 8-pack of Boost VHC and then chugged as much as I could hold in a single sitting - simply for the purpose of making myself fatter. (I could only do 6, btw. I finished off the final 2 later.)

It felt sickening and arousing at the same time.

Love it! I do ensure and have done the same thing! So incredibly hot.
3 weeks

Kittykat2112:
I ordered everything I wanted from the pizza place. I ate an extra large pizza with all the toppings I like. Cheesy bread , Cookie brownie dessert And 2 L bottle of soda Then I proceeded to eat all of it. I had maybe like a helping of each left which I finished off later

That’s amazing capacity! I know I’ve had my fair share of binges like this too!
3 weeks

DessertQueen:
I wanna hear your experiences!

I used to stress eat a ton in college. I pigged out on like 5 burger king burgers and a bunch of fries. I blew up sooo fast it was insane.
3 weeks

I don’t know how extreme others consider it but for me it’s eating plain butter. I also eat sour cream and onion dip, cheese dip, whipped cream and cream cheese by the spoonful.
2 weeks

I have an ex would would let his friends feed me. not sexual ever happened between them and me. I allowed it because he wanted them to.
2 weeks

I once ate at the restaurant and ordered an huge meal and I was stuffing myself silly with really big meal, like 2 double cheeseburger and huge bowl of chips and a big ceaser salad and beer, then the waitress came after I finished and asked if I’d like to get the bill and I said no, I want to repeat the order.

She was shocked but proceeded with the request, and then I ate it all too, I was so stuffed and breathed heavily from all this (it was about 4 huge burgers) but at the same time it was very cool experience and I hope to repeat it soon.
2 weeks

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I don’t know how extreme others consider it but for me it’s eating plain butter. I also eat sour cream and onion dip, cheese dip, whipped cream and cream cheese by the spoonful.

Glad I’m not the only one lol 😳
2 weeks
12   loading