Photo/video thieves

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Finally BBW Kissy madeline_elizabeth_ohara@***.com 75.139.125.45 5 Oct 2008 29

Despite her profile stating:
Any persons, organizations, or institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or personal use albeit educational or otherwise - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION to use any part of my profile or pictures in any form or forum other than the forums of this site . Failure to comply with this humble request will result in legal action. This includes people using my photos and pretending to be me. Thank you.

She has stolen some photos from Big Cutie Britt!

Abuse report (1 day ago), from jenova, about a profile
The pictures she is posting are Big Cutie Britt's pics from bigcuties.com/britt. Very ironic and hypocritical when she claims that she'll prosecute anyone using her pics elsewhere!

Abuse report (7 hours ago), from Geodude, about a profile
using big cutie britt's pics fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/galleries/view.php

bigcuties.com/britt/previews/brit_prev118_ff.jpg

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/galleries/view.php

The example Geodude gave here... she's taken the big pic, cropped it and altered it into greyscale. I'm sure she's stolen more.
9 years

Harassment thread

Feeder1 has been ordered to cease contact with microwavedmarshmallow. More on him in his own topic here:
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

Abuse report (7 hours ago), from microwavedmarshmallow, about a comment
This person is pointing out/mocking my self harm scars. No one with a brain in their head would mention this type of thing. I would highly suggest blocking this person from your site. They are disgusting. Also seem to be upset that I won't meet with
9 years

Photo/video thieves

Profile removed and messaged.
9 years

Harassment thread

Fozzy has been ordered to cease contact with fa4ssbbw.

Subject: Request to stop memeber Bullying
Date: Mon, March 9, 2015 8:21 pm
To: "Fantasy Feeder Team" <team@fantasyfeeder.com>

A member named Fozzy keeps attacking me in the room - as in tonight - he refers to me as a "bitter ole creeper". (check the dialogue, ~8:15pm, 3.9.2015, weight gain chat)

I would like to request that he is not allowed to address me in the room or on the site.

He is preventing me - a paying member - from enjoying the site.

Please ask him to no longer address me or reference me again.

Thank you.

We've got another topic on fa4ssbbw playing up (here), and we don't have a log, but his request is for Fozzy to permanently no longer talk to him, so be it.
9 years

Illegal to be fat in japan....

The whole thing turned out to be a miserable failure, added a link to the first post linking to a topic I made with an update on the story. Over half the people that were meant to undergo their annual exams didn't bother, and hardly any of them that actually exceeded the limits placed on them followed the medical advice given.

A more direct link to the updated info is here:

blogs.afp.com/correspondent/

Also, don't use the O-word for the Japanese thanks.
9 years

Harassment thread

zondac12 has been ordered to cease contact with Chubby kitty.

Abuse report (2 days ago), from Chubby kitty, about a profile
He sent me a really inappropriate message. I quote "u can't chat with hung guys? Lol hehe" I've had no prior contact with him and this is really rude and uncalled for.

thin boy 1 has been ordered to cease contact with microwavedmarshmallow.

thin boy 1 info@sampogna.ca 24.114.67.211 3 Dec 2008 59
Abuse report (1 day ago), from microwavedmarshmallow, about a comment
This person has repeatedly contacted me against my wishes. Made extremely rude comments that I've deleted and hoped they would just go away but they obsessively message me all day every hour or so.

sjw123 has also been ordered to cease contact with Dixie Darling. Will keep an eye on him to see if if he repeats his antics that happened with Big Boobed Jew.

Abuse report (1 hour ago), from Dixie Darling, about a profile
Will not stop contacting me even though I've asked not to.

luvembig1234 has been ordered to cease contact with the_fat_fairy.

Abuse report (10 mins ago), from the_fat_fairy, about a profile
after being told multiple times to leave me alone (that includes denying chat requests) proceeded to give a detailed explanation on why he is on the sight which included "looking for fat young girls to keep me entertained" as well as saying how
9 years

Fake males thread

TrainerLDN trainersamldn@gmail.com 2.220.157.70 5 Feb 2015 26

Interesting case here, he's been using a stolen black and white photo of male model Mikhail Viehmeyer from Florida, so he's not English as he claims. The reason I say it's interesting, is that he cut his hair and facial hair in much the same way as Mikhail in order to deceive us since we couldn't tell his true hair colour/etc as well from a black and white photo. Has had his profile removed along with his album photo and told to change his profile pic.

Left photo: Stolen pic uploaded to FF (though it's also flipped/mirrored on here, sneaky)
Middle photo: Another pic of Mikhail to compare
Right photo: TrainerLDN holding a sign
9 years

Ff version 2 now available

decipher wrote:
First of all I have to give my compliments for the enormous amount of work Hiccups (and Saphiel?) put in this new version of Fantasy Feeder.

I just do admin stuff, not coding/tech stuff/etc. smiley FF2 is all hiccupx's work.
9 years