Harassment thread

Ingloriousnick has been ordered to cease contact with feministkilljoy.

Abuse report (1 day ago), from feministkilljoy, about a profile
I just don't want this person to message me anymore. I've never engaged yet they've sent me over 20 messages between my old account and this new one. Thanks.
9 years

Harassment thread

Caine has been ordered to cease contact with BoobQueen.
Abuse report (9 hours ago), from BoobQueen, about a profile
Please have this user stop contacting me thank you
9 years

Ff version 2 now available

Some other new features include:

-Being able to block other users
-Viewing own photos doesn't go towards your photo viewing limit
-Totally Awesome-to-Average rating replaced by a Like system like Facebook
-Upgraded Search function to properly replace the map
-Proper spacing in profile info

MassivelyDelicious wrote:
I thought we were going to be getting the map back that showed where everyone lived.

Nope, but the upgraded search function which was to replace it has been implemented. One can search via city, distance from city, fetish/etc.
9 years

Venom1988

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
BigBeardedBoy bigbeardedboy@gmail.com 104.228.213.159 11 Feb 2015 27

RedOwl venomgohan77@gmail.com 104.228.213.159 13 Feb 2015 26

Banned the first a couple of days ago and the second one today.
9 years

Harassment thread

Hoopsdujour23 fa4life3@y***.com 74.94.98.214 9 Jul 2010 35

Hoopsdujour23 has been ordered to cease contact with MissL. Has apparently been stalking her around a period of 2 years.

wolfman11 krisc@kc.rr.com 72.135.5.233 11 Jun 2014 25

wolfman11 has been ordered to cease contact with lovingchubbs. Another stalker, apparently.
Abuse report (6 hours ago), from lovingchubbs, about a profile
He stalks me on the Internet.

lovingchubbs: He is the guy that harassed me on Facebook and POF, endless messages and basically finds me anywhere I go. We live really close to eachother too.

Sketchman oomed-2-Death@hotmail.co'>Doomed-2-Death@hotmail.co 73.181.149.219 10 Aug 2010 22

Sketchman has been ordered to cease contact with BrattyBuxomFairy.
Abuse report (3 hours ago), from BrattyBuxomFairy, about a profile
Please, please, please keep this guy from contacting me. We've had extremely bad conversations in the past and I don't want to deal with ANY more of this. I don't mind if I'm blocked from contacting him either. Please just make it happ
9 years

Fake females thread 3

baby_doll slanina_20@abv.bg 79.132.31.65 15 Feb 2015 25

So this pops up today.

hello i am Vicky , 25 years old i am from Bulgaria and live in Sofia work in office , i am the boss of 40 other woman.... i be glad to know you

baby_doll 3 mins ago
i am looking for Igor Olman
baby_doll 10 mins ago
hello everyone

Vicky of Bulgaria, right. Hi Viktor. And looking for Igor? That's strange. Banned.
9 years

I'm a feminist

No Godwinning thanks, arguments can be made without bringing that into it.

Privilege... probably the best way to describe it is having less penalties, rather than bonuses. Life sucks for everyone, but it sucks less for men because they have less penalties. And that's speaking in broad terms of just being a man, while ignoring other aspects of their life. It's a privilege to not be disabled, and a privilege to not be poor, for example. A man who is not disabled will have more privilege than a man who is.

Being rich though... that is undoubtedly a privilege that helps life not suck.

We're more likely to get a longer prison sentence than a woman for the same crime.

This is true, and it's another form of 'benevolent' sexism by society. Ideally both would be punished equally.

(less likely to) visit a doctor

Quite, society forces men into a mold of being 'strong' and not to seek help just like it forces women to be 'weak' and to seek help. People should be allowed to be what they want to be. Women should be allowed to be tough and independent, and men should be allowed to cry and show weakness, both without condemnation for being a gender that does so.

And yes, it's not only men that perpetuate the patriarchy/system, a number of people of other genders have been happy to continue the system as it is, just like a number of men seek to end it.

Lastly, we're humans, not animals, not cavemen, whatever happened in prehistory should be long behind us now (even if we still have appendix's for some reason). We're sentient and we should know better, and should be working to create a better world than it already is. Even if we've come a long way, there's still so much more work for humans to do.
9 years

Fake females thread 3

Viktor Ivanov aka fatt_tranny, the fellow who uploaded women of different races and facial structure/etc came back again, using a stolen photo, again.

viktoriq_muci amfius_20@abv.bg 92.247.182.106 14 Feb 2015 25

Banned.
9 years

Harassment thread

kevwantslarge kevin-wills@hotmail.co.uk 86.2.56.212 7 Apr 2014 27

kevwantslarge has been ordered to cease contact with Sammii. He's been stalking her and it won't be tolerated.
9 years

I'm a feminist

anseo wrote:
If you need a political and ideological label to be a decent person, why not use egalitarian? I believe it represents an even greater number of gender specific demographics.

Here's a couple of debates on the topic of using feminism vs equalism/egalitarianism:

(r/feminisms: Feminism vs Egalitarianism: a question of semantics)

(r/changemyview: I believe "Feminism" is outdated, and that all people who fight for gender equality should rebrand their movement to "Equalism". CMV)

anseo wrote:
I don't agree with a lot of the regularly purported feminist issues nor it's scapegoat of "male dominance" for how today's society is stacked. How many men's issues are marched for under the flag of feminism?

What are some of these feminist issues, btw? Also what particular men's issues do you find concerning and that the world could work on? As for what feminism works on, feminists have worked on support for male victims of domestic violence and also teaching people that men can be raped by women, amongst other things.

Also to be fair, equalism/egalitarianism can be and has been hijacked before as well - people's quips about Animal Farm aside, everyone has a different idea of what is equal and how to achieve it, after all. For example, some believe it means giving more to all, some believe it means taking from one and giving to another. I'd say that both feminism and equalism/egalitarianism are wide umbrella's with multiple interpretations and representations, no?
9 years