Who here likes to be naked?

Me, definitely. I love the feeling... feel do free without clothes😊
6 years

Accidentally got way too fat

Can never be 'TOO' fat smiley
6 years

Can fat become trendy some day?

When diseases and ailments from malnutrition were the predominant killers, obesity was seen as good.
Now that diseases and ailments from obesity are the predominant killers, obesity is seen as bad.
Can't see that changing.
6 years

Any queer fas/feedees/feeders out there?

Pansexual feedee who enjoys doing some feeding too smiley
6 years

Seeking a male sub feedee, serious only!

aegis:
I'm serious about it, don't think you are though
Old adage...if it sounds too good to be true,it probably isn't!
6 years

Looking for a doctor in us

shEYEgurl123:
Im hoping to find a doctor that is either a feeder or fA. That way i can go to them about all my needs and not feel bad about it.

StarSmoke:
Sorry to say but if you mean a doctor who encourages this lifestyle you won�t find one. That goes against their �do no harm� code and they would very quickly lose all of their licensing that they worked so hard for.
same here in the UK
6 years

Health issues

Bigboyjake:
I�m 23 starting to really gain weight and am considered morbidly obese but I�m a bigger built guy anyhow. But I recently gained 30 pounds in 4ish weeks. It�s amazing lol but I�m already feeling it and not fighting it I can�t play t socks in unless i sit down my wife cuts my toe nails and showers with me every other day to make sure I get clean every where. She plans on renovating the house to accommodate my size bench in the shower so I can sit and she clean me a bigger bed so I can fill it out shit like that she said I�ve gained 30 another 300 hundred to go. So long story short I�m 23 I get winded easily already sweat after climbing stairs she stuffe me so full tonight and cuddled me on the couch after and said I�ll be here to hold your hand for your first heart attack baby as long as you do for me to soon after and it turned me on so but I wanna know any one as young and turned on by that sort of thing the idea of gaining hundreds of pounds for her and with her and to plan to sit int he couch and have a fuckin heart attack I�m like wow speechless 23 year old obese coupe planning on it no stopping it
Lucky guy having someone like her!I wish I did.Being older than you,I have hypertension,raised cholesterol and diabetes and all due to my weight.It's so hot...I get so turned on by my fat and what it's doing to me smiley
6 years

So sexually aroused from fat

I'm obsessed by fat.It's pretty much the only thing that turns me on lol
I masturbate several times everyday too and it's always fat that's in my mind.I see fat or think fat and instantly I'm hard!
6 years

Death feedists

glutton:
Same smiley I now have diabetes,high blood pressure and high cholesterol,together with acid reflux.I take loads of tablets daily....no way am I ever stopping gaining!I love it smiley

august:
I'd be interested in hear how you continue gaining with diabetes. Do you have to adjust your diet, eating more fats than carbs, or do you just eat as desired and take more insulin?
I'm not on insulin yet...I take Metformin tablets twice a day and they are keeping my blood sugars down at least so far.
I made a choice to keep eating to excess the foods I love which includes loads of carbs,including a lot of sugar.It will kill me eventually I guess,but we all have to die of something,sometime and I love eating and gaining:it's my main interest in life
6 years