Feedees and junk food

I eat mainly junk food and hardly eat anything healthy. Snack cakes, soda, lunch meat, frozen meals, chips, energy drinks, and fast food are my favorite foods. It feels great filling my gut with junk!
2 years

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

I’ve never been officially diagnosed with autism, but my mom claims I have a learning disability. I’ve taken tests that place me on the autism spectrum so maybe I was just misdiagnosed as a kid. I hate self diagnosing though… but if it’s not autism I have, I’m still neurodivergent.
2 years

Pokemon legends arceus

I just got it last Sunday and I’m enjoying it so far! I only got to the first rank so I’m still at the beginning of the game. I started with Oshawott since Samurott looks the best of the three final evolutions.
2 years

Fantasy feeder feels like home

I’ve been here for over a decade now, actually 12 years now! I have moments where I’m active on here but I tend to come and go a lot. I never deleted my account so this is the same one I created years ago. I’ve never once felt uncomfortable here and have always had a good time. It’s nice being part of a community that’s based around your kink that society sees as bad and weird.
2 years

Help - fat neck and sleeping/snoring

I have the same issue, honestly I need to get a sleep study done because I most likely have sleep apnea and it sounds like you do too. Lots of obese people get it, I do find sleeping on my side rather than my back helps with the snoring.
2 years

The first time that you were referred to as " being overweight ".

When I was around 14, this was the first time I was considered overweight. At that time I was forced to lose weight unfortunately, but even back then I wanted to be fatter. My doctors never said out loud that I should lose weight until I started going to a endocrinologist in 2020 to start transitioning. Now pretty much every time I go back to see my endo, she asks how my diet is going. In her eyes it would be poor but in mine I feel like I just gotta keep eating more junk.
2 years

Is it my imagination or are feedees...

I think they are! Since the pandemic started people are using grubhub, Uber eats, and insta cart to get food and groceries delivered to their home. That means they don’t have to leave their house and they can stay sitting on their butts while their feeders get the food and groceries off their front porch for them! I say it’s the only thing good that’s come out of the pandemic! smiley
2 years

What made you decide to gain weight?

Ever since I was young I wanted to be fat. I remember my best friend's sister was huge, heck even my best friend was big too back in the day. When I hit my first puberty, I started gaining a bit of weight to the point where I was overweight. Unfortunately for me my grandmother got worried and made me lose weight by running on a treadmill... So by the time I graduated high school I was only 125 lbs. But once I discovered this site in 2010, that all changed. I started giving into my fantasy of being fat, so I started overeating and got up to around 175 lbs. Then I stopped since I wasn't making much money at the time. I started gaining again in 2016 and got around to 196 lbs. but stopped gaining again. Fast forward to early 2020 and I got a weird allergic reaction to something so I started taking steroids and that increased my appetite and I gained around another 20 lbs. or so. I eventually stopped taking the steroids and started transitioning so I needed to slim down a little bit... but then early last year I just started to give into my fantasy again. Unfortunately lately I must have lost some weight despite trying my hardest to get large meals from fast food places lately, so I'm not sure if I just lost muscle and that's why I'm around 218 lbs. now... anyways soon hopefully that will be changing since I will be moving and I'll have a fridge near my bed so I don't have to go far to get food and I'll be stocking my fridge up with some heavy whipping cream to make shakes again! I'm going to try my hardest to make it to at least 230 lbs before my birthday in May!
2 years

Padding in your childhood

I used to stuff pillows under my shirt too as a kid. I remember liking when cartoon characters would get really fat, and I vaguely remember having a conversation about it when I was really young. I must have said that I wanted to be fat, because I remember my mom telling me it was unhealthy. Well now I'm fat and getting bigger. xD
2 years

Things you like about being fat

I love feeling my stomach jiggle every time I walk, and I like how soft yet firm my stomach is.
2 years