Contest: summer sundaes

Nicely done, thanks for your entry Coilean! smiley

Everyone else, there's only a few days left until the contest is over, be sure to enter before time's up!
10 years

Definite underagers banned

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Hacena alvinston.pichonneau@laposte.net 213.245.137.200 17 Aug 2014 18

Got these two reports on her:

Abuse report (4 hours ago), from occidio, about a profile
From profile: "I am a French gainer, I'm 17"
Abuse report (3 hours ago), from johnxyz, about a profile
17 year old

She removed that from her profile, but I've banned her anyway.
10 years

Relationships?

SilverRider wrote:
You do have to put in serious effort to find someone suitable for relationship purposes. And then when you do it's hit and miss, just like any other dating site. There's also those who just want sex and act out their fantasies, as it's primarily a fetish site.

Basically, what I've learned is... you just have to go into it expecting nothing more than sex, if it materialises into something else it's a bonus. No false promises that way.

Quite good advice.

Foodfirst23 wrote:
I find that a lot of the messages I receive, just want photos or sex talk. So often I get - 'can you send me a photo? Have you got photos? Or even, 'go and take some and send them to me'

I can't seem to get beyond that, and I just find it so frustrating. I much prefer to have an actual conversation, instead of that same routine over and over again.

Of course that's fun, at the appropriate time, but not from the offset, how can you possibly get to know someone like that!

It is rather limiting and repetitive, yes. People have to just keep rolling the dice until they strike it lucky with someone, even if it can take forever. All up to Lady Luck.
10 years

Plumpbox

So. He didn't listen to his final warning. Very well. Permanent ban.

To plumpbox,

You have been told five times now to remove the female photos from your
account as they are not of you. You were also previously suspended for 24
hours, and then a week, and then a month, for not doing so. You were also warned in your last email that you would be permanently banned if you did not remove the photos.

Once again, you have thoroughly ignored our administrative requests, by not removing the photos and continuing to put more of them up, even after your month suspension. This is totally unacceptable behaviour, and as a result, you are now permanently banned from Fantasy Feeder.

No further correspondence will be entered into.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Website Moderator
Fantasy Feeder
team@fantasyfeeder.com
www.fantasyfeeder.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino accidentally both got leaked.

Mega Slowbro has the ability Shell Armor. Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy-type and has the ability Healer.

Mega Slowbro vid here:
Mega Audino vid here:

Also other Mega's recently released:

Mega Altaria is a Dragon/Fairy type, with the ability Pixilate. It also gets increased Special Attack & Attack stats, as well as boosted Defense.

Mega Lopunny is a Normal/Fighting type, with the ability Scrappy. It also gets highly boosted Attack & Speed stats.

Mega Salamence has the ability Aerilate. It also gets a highly boosted Defense stat.

Unsurprisingly, Steven's trump card is his Mega Metagross. It's ability is Tough Claws. It also has a greatly increased Speed stat, with lesser boosts to all it's other stats.

Video showcasing several Mega's, contests and cosplay Pikachu's here:

Video showcasing Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, Cosplay Pikachu, secret bases and Mega Metagross:
10 years

What's up with the koalas?

The answer's a bit more obscure, but I worked it out a while back. You need a profile picture to be able to message someone on here, so they just use a sample photo of a koala (amongst others) that is included in Windows rather than search elsewhere online for a pic, or put their own photo up. I've seen a few people use the other sample photos of tulips/desert/etc here and there on here. Why the koala one is the most popular for them to put up is anyone's guess.

10 years

Age checking

fatgirlsash never provided anything, so she has now been banned proper.
10 years

This is good-bye. :( - nether

I understand your reasons, and I wish you the best of luck. Remember, you'll always be welcome here at FF. smiley
10 years