Tight clothing

Chubbychipmunk:
I love how it feels when my clothes get tighter. I had to squeeze into the panties I have on and there so tight it hurts but also feels good. Makes me feel so sexy to outgrow my panties. So fat and juicy.

Love your post. The thought of you getting turned on by how tight your clothes are getting is really hot!
6 years

Was a feeder now a feedee?

Finally Fat:
We're FA's. Of course we're gonna get fat too!

I'm sure you know now, by your photos, how nice it is to fatten one's self. I think an FA who grows fat themselves should more accurately be called a Fatsexual.

Because it's the fat. Chick fat is best by far when experienced through your own fatness.

So eat and fatten. Your fat is nicely distributed for a guy. Your going to have a very plump look. Looks great!

I like the term fatsexual. I have loved fat women all my life but some time ago found myself intrigued with my own weight gain. After crossing the 200 lb. mark, I decided to just let myself go and enjoy all the food the world has to offer. Over a 12 year period I packed on 130 lbs. and found I loved the process of fattening myself which surprised me at first. As you said: "Chick fat is best by far when experienced through your own fatness". So true! I would love to be in a relationship where my girlfriend or wife fattens me for our mutual pleasure and gets off on turning me into her personal fat pig.
6 years

Preferred areas of fat in a male

As a fat guy with a 60" belly and a 56" chest with large, soft moobs, I love hearing from the ladies on this board about their love of big bellies as well as soft moobs. So nice to know. Thank you.
6 years

Ssbbws vs bbws

SahX:
Because this is a controversy?

Not a controversy in my mind. Love both BBW's and SSBBW's. Always depends on the whole person including their personality, not just their weight. Having said that most women I know move into the SSBBW category at about 275 lbs. if they are of average height. My cousin is 6' tall and 300 lbs. and looks like a BBW because of how her weight is distributed.
6 years

Recognizing feedees/gainers in real world

l33t f0r3v3r:
i kidd you not she did it it was a slow day so not many people where there

I was at a restaurant recently when the women next to us at a table, who thought no one was looking, reached under her pullover and unbuttoned her tight jeans to give her very ample belly room to expand. The visual fun was when she tried to button them again before leaving and could not. She ended up pulling her top down further and exiting with her jeans partially opened and the zipper pulled down. Such a visual delight for an FA like me.
6 years

Maintaining

TheWhipHand:
I think that is too much for him. At his current weight, he s just right.

Love reading your descriptions. Such a wonderful Domme. Can understand wanting to keep him at around 275. I ate my way up to 305 and as exciting as it was to pass the 300 lb mark, it was not physically comfortable and much more difficult on my knees and mobility. Have settled in at 280 and physically more enjoyable. Plus I still get to eat as much as I want, stay active and be a fat guy which I love.
6 years

Hands on belly at night

Love playing with my belly before I fall asleep. Usually lay on my side and slowly feel how huge my belly is and marvel at how round. Like to rest my hand underneath in the flabby fat softness of my underbelly and squeeze and caress it as I drift off.
6 years

Talk about friends reactions to seeing you gained alot of weight in such a short time go into de

Male friends who have not seen me in a while will pat my belly and say: "My you look like you have been enjoying yourself lately" or "My don't you look healthy." Always enjoy comments like that.
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

voluptuouslover:
A great Muffin Maid video comes to mind as I read this question. I can�t seem to find it anywhere now.... if someone may now and can give us a link to it.

If you go to YouTube and type in Muffin Maid in the search bar it will pop up along with other Muffin Maid weight gain videos. You will have to sign in as it is age restricted. Incredibly hot where she talks about being too fat to pleasure herself but is still turned on by all the weight she has gained and likes her fat pussy.
6 years

What turns you on?

Women in tight clothes that emphasizes their extra weight. Fat women who dress seductively flaunting their weight. Women with big, full bellies. Love watching women who love to eat, relishing each and every bite and moaning with delight as they stuff themselves. The thought of feeding a woman and being fed myself. The thought of being in a mutual gaining relationship where we both encourage each other to overeat and grow ever fatter together.
6 years