After alot of thought...

janedough wrote
And if you could, good luck finding someone who wants a BHM with no belly and a giant ass.

I don't think it would be that hard, despite the restrictions of reality, there are alot of people who like extremes, more common with guys liking a girl with only massive breasts or ass and nothing else, but i'm sure there are females with similar fantasies.

As for the original reply, yeah, its pretty much impossible to control where and how you gain.
14 years

Bloating with water, how much is too much? (before you need to add something to it)

starried wrote
For a while, I was drinking a LOT of water because it helped with my tooth pain. I easily drank over a gallon a day, for maybe a week. All that happened was I had to go to the bathroom a LOT. I mean, every few minutes. Ridiculousss. Haha.

The issue isn't a maximum amount you can have a day, the issue is more drinking so much in a short amount of time, the body can't handle it and stuff happens which as proven earlier in this thread, i have no idea about. smiley
14 years

Awesome bbc comedy written by and starring bhm james cordon and bbw ruth jones

MissOtis wrote
I feel a bit sad about an American remake, like all comedy it's culturally specific and will become an entirely different animal if tweaked.
To people who haven't seen it, please watch the Anglo-Welsh original first and foremost, it's really something very special.

Americans do this to all British comedy, they just don't get the brilliance, i mean look at the pathetic american versions of Little Britan and The Office?

Nothing compares to british comedy and its been that way for over 50 years.

smiley
14 years

Proper amount of children

lovely_plumper wrote
eeep I just found out I'm going to be an aunt my 19 year old sister my baby sister is going to have a baby!! XD omg I'm worried smiley

lol so can i still say congratulations?
14 years

Ethnicities

disconnectedsmile wrote
androne16 wrote
just wondering what ethnicities people here are attracted to.

my favorite race is the human race.

reported for being an anti-alienite.

smiley
14 years

JustinNasty wrote
I want my kids to have siblings to back them up through life and move throughout the world.

Exactly, my dad is an only child and he always enforces the idea on the rest of us that it is just too lonely, so better to at least have two kids.

lol doesn't mean my bros and sis don't drive me insane, but hey, at least i got them smiley
14 years

Bella wrote
Hmm, I don't really think the amount of children one has or is capable of having has any connection to parenting skills.

Bingo Bango Boom!

Parenting is pretty hard but the basics should be instincutal, however, i know from experience, a memeber of my family has ZERO maternal instinct and yet has 3 kids, shes also a single mother, which just makes it worse.

Everyone else in my family can see it and we feel so much for the poor kids, however the mother is extremely fragile and volatile and will not accept ANY criticism as it appears as a personal attack on her and things just get even messier...

It really is sad to see things like this, but i do think its a minority, the vast majortiy of mothers, although they may struggle are doing the best they know how to do.

Also, kids have been born in 3rd world countries for an eternity, so that they can grow up and work and support the family. Over pro-creating is not something new restricted to the western world.
14 years

Ethnicities

I'm pretty open to most, they all just have there own things which make them unique, however there is one section i'm not to fond of and i'll go no further then that cause it would sound too racist.
14 years