Too fat to masturbate

Ace of spadez:
Very interesting thread. Can’t say I share this sentiment but it’s interesting. My gf is too big to masturbate but she can cum just by eating or felling her fat jiggle or my favorite by breaking things. To not be able to cum at all like ever sounds like torture.

It would be... it would be ...:.
BDSM
4 years

Too fat to masturbate

ukfatlover:
This is one of my biggest turn ons. The concept of someone losing the ability to reach their intimate area because of big they’ve become is really sexy. Maybe it’s because in most cases that would require them to be extremely fat or maybe it’s because it means they’re dependant on another person to assist them with it that makes it sexy.

I’ve been with some very fat men (40+ stone) who have certainly lost sight of their goodies but none who’ve become completely unable to reach. It’s fair to say that to fap they either need to do some heavy lifting or a bit of contortion. It’s far easier for them to have someone else see to it.

As a chaser, sucking a dick whose owner is too fat to have seen it in years is exciting. And so is just being able to see groin fat and the underside of a giant belly rather than your sex partner’s face. You know they’re having a good time from the sounds they’re making.

I do not know if it’s possible or not, but I’ve always loved the idea of chastity from fat. Unable to Orgasm, no matter how long or hard It was tried. I love the frustration and someone else having complete control.

Is it hot in here or is it just me?....
4 years

Will my feeder desire be too much to for my boyfriend?

Tigerlily33:
Homemade stuff always tastes better. And you have control of the ingredients and the quantity of what he is eating. I have learned how to add weight gain power from gnc into my baking, to make them extra fattening. It practically doubles the calories and fat content

Complicity:
Oh, yes, that's the best. I made banana pudding for him and just by tweaking a couple ingredients, the calories were doubled. Do you have a specific weight gain powder you like best for calorie content and ease of use with baking? I want to give it a try, but I'd be afraid of the powder throwing off the taste/consistency/how it bakes.

Could you share your recipe for banana pudding? I would love some good fattening pudding.
4 years

Fattening someone with fast metabolism

Not pre-made, a lot of pre-made Alfredo is watered down and probably more expensive per calorie. I was just saying to make and drink Alfredo sauce. Its effects should be the same as normal heavy cream, just in a more palatable form.

How do you make Alfredo Sauce from scratch?
4 years

Will drinking heavy cream cause

van:
Excess fat cells and overeating can cause chronic inflammation, even if you eat exclusively healthy foods. Swelling can often be the result of being overly sedentary, esp sitting for long periods.

Usually on my feet all day.
4 years

The effect of weightgain fiction

BigFA:
I could not agree more. Love weight gain fiction. Interestingly enough I find myself as turned-on by reading about a guy being fattened up by his girlfriend or wife as I do reading about a woman being fattened. I think I project myself into the story as a guy being fattened and it really turns me on.[/quote]

I agree, I place myself as the one being fattened and dominated.
4 years

Fattening someone with fast metabolism

becomingoverweight:
Make an Alfredo shake. It's basically drinking Alfredo sauce one makes with heavy cream, Parmesan, butter, herbs, and spices.

Are you saying just grab a jar of pre-made Alfredo sauce (unmodified in anyway) and serve it, or kicking it up somehow? What type of fat will get stored? Anything about this that makes it stand out for gaining?
4 years

I’m outgrowing my fat jeans.

Ditzy:
26 thru 32.
I was down to a 24

So your out growing your size 32’s?

Trying to picture those sizes, I only have personal experience with sizes 18-22. I think the 22’s were on the discount rack and a little bit too big but a very good price.

Walmart brands usually, I go along to help make the find things which I enjoy.
4 years

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

DomFeeder:
I am a dominant feeder for nearly 3 decades now. The best times where those when I had a feedee that liked to eat and drink. Alcohol has many advantages: It helps to build depot fat, it keeps a feedee lazy and tired and helps her to lose control and all inhibitions from time to time.

With the possibility of become diabetic to boot, that would cause a fat gain.
And other issues....
4 years

I’m outgrowing my fat jeans.

[,quote]Ditzy:
I'm back into wearing my smallest fat jeans.[/quote]

Humm. What is your size range in these your FAT jeans,
4 years