Reckless gaining

kevingainer:
Abandoning yourself to gaining is the most fantastic thing you can do. Every instinct tells you to ber careful but there is a great sense of liberation when you give in to your life-long onsession. I find that now I am morbidly obese I enjoy everything about, even if that sounds somewhat perverse.

I like the fact that, except on the internet, I find it difficult to buy clothes that fit me. I like the fact that people prejudge me when I first meet them. I enjoy having to make calculations all the time: can I fit in that seat, can I get into that car,... I find pleasure even in the ways obesity restricts what I can do: can I pick that up, can I walk that far, why am I always hot, why am I always out of breath, why am I always ravenously hungry...
Same 😊
6 years

What is the best way to get morbidly obese when parents are health freaks?

kevingainer:
My parents aren't health freaks but they are both thin. First you have to live away from home and live your own life. However, you cannot avoid family even if you want to. The worst part of going from thin to fat has been the continuing nagging (especially from my mum) about my weight. Somehow my friends and work colleague have accepted me for who I am. Not so my family. My close relatives keep on mentioning my weight, usually in disapproving tones, and the health consequences of being morbidly obese and the more distant ones who have not seen me for a while make a big thing about how I have changed.

I can't offer you any advice, You just have to accept your family because you will never fully escape from them.
The same...it's hard,but can be done
6 years

Movement changes?

I can't cross my legs anymore when I sit and bending to cut my toenails is very difficult now, with my belly...a real struggle
6 years

All of a sudden turned on by men

fivehundred:
so many men seem to have this odd fear of "appearing gay" or "acting gay". like just let go and let yourselves become aroused by whatever arouses you and stop trying to categorize yourself so firmly into the straight ideology. just let yourself get off to things and stop judging yourself for it.
Absolutely!
6 years

Death feedists

afatpandapig:
I'm a male gainer who wants to be fed to immobility and then death.

ali37:
That's a dream I've had for a long time too !
Me too
6 years

Way to get fatter while not having health issues?

fivehundred:
honestly, there doesnt seem to be a way to increase weight as with feederism and ensure one's own health. I was only still beginning my journey into gaining when I was diagnosed with an obesity-caused neurological disorder that forced me to either stop gaining or sacrifice my ability to see with my eyes.

everybody's body reacts differently to the stress of weight gain, and you have to make sure you're aware of how your body is responding to the weight gain.

if you do get diabetes type 2, that would be a good reason to stop gaining and lose weight, which can put the diabetes type 2 into remission, and when you keep the weight off, it has a pretty good chance of never coming back.
No way of guaranteeing it.So many factors come into play such as genetics,race,gender etc. Luck of the draw really.Family history might give some idea of likely problems.
6 years

Best small cars in uk for fat people

I'm going to be looking for a small car next year and wondered what's best for someone over 20 stone (280lbs).Anyone have any recommendations based on experience?
6 years

What is the worst thing about being obese?

For me: struggling to cut my toenails/clean myself/bend over generally:I'm single.The extra cost of clothes the bigger you get.Type 2 diabetes:I have it.
6 years

Forced feminization

Definitely!Now I just need to find a partner lol
6 years