Antidepressants

I see that a lot of people here are on antidepressants. I am one of them and I'm afraid the one I'm on (wellbutrin) isn't working. I used to be on prozac for many years and stopped because it made me too remote. Would some of you share what worked for you? Weight gain side-effects wpuld be nice to know too.

No, I'm not depressed over my weight.
1 year

Getting fat from medication side effects & starting to love it

Experimentalgain:
Yeah, I'm on an antidepressant that was supposed to be weight neutral but apparently not for me. My cravings have definitely shifted towards fast food way more often then they used to. I just get so freaking hungry now that I can't help but eat, but when I finally give in I often get lazy and order takeout.

The medicine is definitely working for depression (definitely needed this med for that because it was bad). I just wasn't expecting to gain so much so quick. It's very bizarre to be regularly eating amounts that would've made me feel sick/throw up beforehand. Plus watching my body completely change is kind of a mind ****.

I'm definitely at a point where I'd rather be fat and happy vs average and miserable, so I'll be continuing to take this med. Like I said, it's just a really bizarre feeling having this happen so quick. 10 pounds a month seems like a lot and I have no idea when my gain is going to slow down. But I feel good overall and getting fat doesn't seem to bother me so much anymore, it's just weird.

What med?
1 year

Broken futons

If you can do woodworking, there are some really strong bed frame designs that can be adapted to support a futon.
1 year

Weight gain goals for 2023?

I'm hoping to get past 360 pounds and maintain a gain of 5 pounds a month.
1 year

My gainer shake journey

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
Day 6: I've started adding smaller shakes WITH meals to see if that helps with getting hungry. Here is post lunch. I feel like a bloated hot mess 🎈🎈🎈

Nice work! How's your weight now?
1 year

When did you become extremely obese?

Bigwideland:
In high school I would buy food at the canteen 4 or 5 times a day out of class I was always eating So I just ballooned in 2 years reaching 18 stone at age 16 . So was very obese at 16.

252 pounds is very obese? How tall were you then?
1 year

Too fat? exciting realization! 😳❤️

I remember when I got too fat to fit into the one-piece student desks at uni.
1 year

Folks , what is the sexiest position a bigger girl can take nudes in? (advice)

Reclining on a sofa with her belly hanging over the front edge.
1 year

What are your short and long term goals?

Current weight: 330-ish
Short term goal: 360 pounds.
Long term goal 550 to 600 pounds.
1 year

It's that time of year

User14244360:
When I was a “normal” weight I’d still usually gain around 10lbs from Oct - Dec then lose it. But with my huge gain and how rapidly the pounds have been piling on I can’t even begin to imagine how much bigger I’ll get this holiday season!

Any guesses on how heavy you'll be by January?
1 year