Texas female feeder seeks male

well i would love to eperience what a girl with some sure smart mind would do all to reach some more chubbiness on her feedee and sure enjoy the poking teasing and squeezing afterwards
9 years

Mutual gaining

wow that was very hot to read and lovely to see your cute teasing realtionship ;-)

thanks for sharing that with us ;-)

hehe i would be as equally aroused as you if a gf would point out my gainw heni am teasing her about her chubbiness ^^
9 years

This or that

Unrise ! smiley cause the light is so much brighter and amazing but it´s rather probable cause of my sleeping habits to see a sunset ^^.

Giant Sequoia or Flowers? smiley
9 years

This or that

hmmm depends sexy photoshoot black and white anime colored ^^

after date: say good bye nicely or drink a coffee together (or eat something as we are on ff^^)?
9 years

Embaressment of being caught

ehm and now to the real topic ....

haha sorry

yes i would definately try to give a few definate hints to my gf but not to friends and others since it is something intimate for me i would share with a friend whom we may find out what we like by accident or by one of use trying to push the subject but to my family and freinds normally my intimate feelings are not something i share .

Although i wonder how long it takes until someone accidentially finds out ...well then it is like it is and it will be interesting to see how it develops ...^^
9 years

Embaressment of being caught

interesting topic...

i just had to think about my dad who is sadly gone for some years now but he once did some funny thing with me like if you get to fat you will know just get with your hand straight from your nose down and if it stops at your belly you are too chubby. ;-)

But my mom was pretty chubby , too in the years so i wonder know if i could ask him hehe if he secretly desired chubbiness on females or if he was just preventing us from getting to chubby when young to decide later......

I wonder caus ei like a little chubbiness and teasing a lot and well from someone in my family i would have to enherited my likings i guess^^ to some extent at least .
9 years

I really need your advice :(

you ahve not many option :

you can wait until someone finds out and see hwat happens

you can tell your gf and hope with lots of explanation how you love her and why that she will accept

Or you will have to live with a secret and hope for the best it´s not good when a gf decides whom you may meet on my opinion .....
9 years

No fat men in my area

Oh my you poor girl....maybe the ppl in place are all ver fit and trim mostly ....or married ...

Maybe search for someone who want´s to gain until you would be satisfied and go the hard way of waiting until he is nice and chubby enough or she ^^
9 years

I really need your advice :(

Oh ky can you desribe what you mean by loosing her ?

your best friend i mean cause you can meaet her and maybe even eat together with her and your gf if you get somesort of peace between you all three maybe.

Don´t know much about the situation at all so it´s difficult to say anything bright .....or right ...

Yeah in such cases (thanks god that never happened to me i would be glad with one gf alone ) it would be cool if we could speak freely with our aprtner about things to talk about all in easiness and find out what to do without someone feeling he has to loose something .....
9 years

Belly classification system

btw it would be really nice to have some drawn examples of bellies here to better imagine what state you are in ,-)

and it would be sure nice to see ....
9 years