Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

alelectromigration:
To end up fatter than an SSBBW domme that decided to fatten me up.

Well, when she’s done with you (or not), send her my way....
4 years

Too fat to masturbate

What are the levels of fat, that alter ones ability to self-pleasure? Maybe a list in increasing severity of prevention? How does this compare to all the “devices” on the market?
4 years

Heavy cream and lactose intolerance

aviators13:
If you take the lactaid pills, it says to take 3 after your first bite or drink. It works for me, but if it doesn't, Silk now puts out a dairy free heavy cream, which has the same amount of calories as the regular. A little more expensive though. But worth it.

If it’s dairy free... then what is it???
Oh, that's really useful to know. Thanks!
4 years

aviators13:
If you take the lactaid pills, it says to take 3 after your first bite or drink. It works for me, but if it doesn't, Silk now puts out a dairy free heavy cream, which has the same amount of calories as the regular. A little more expensive though. But worth it.

4 years

aviators13:

4 years

Are there any yo-yo gainers here?

Ditzy:
Kind of in that situation right now.
Lost close to 80 lbs last year because I had gotten so heavy it was getting hard to do normal things.
I have gained back 15 lbs of what I had lost and I feel kind of guilty and naughty about it.

I had gained past 300, and have lost some of it ( but I love the softness left behind), but feel like I’m slowly gaining it back. Yo-Yoing. You just can’t keep a feedee down, weight that is.
4 years

Are there any yo-yo gainers here?

Ditzy:
Kind of in that situation right now.
Lost close to 80 lbs last year because I had gotten so heavy it was getting hard to do normal things.
I have gained back 15 lbs of what I had lost and I feel kind of guilty and naughty about it.

I had gained past 300, and have lost some of it ( but I love the softness left behind), but feel like I’m slowly gaining it back. Yo-Yoing. You just can’t keep a feedee down, weight that is.
4 years

Fat boyfriend

becomingoverweight:
The phytoestrogen 8-PN should help with that, that and gaining more subcutaneous fat.

How does one get this? Is it in foods or OTC, other?
4 years

Has anyone had this happen...

I’ve noticed that as I have gained and expanded. Certain area have been made hairless due to rubbing on clothes. These area’s include the inner thighs, shoulder blades and around the belly button and others. Well it ever grow back?
Another indicator of how fat I’ve become.
4 years