Profile update - we would love your input!

Hi all,

We are currently looking into improving the profile section. The current format allows members to answer general questions around hobbies and interests.

We want to improve this by adding a section so members can talk specifically about Feedism and their personal interests surrounding the kink.

At the moment the concept would be to add a section for the most dominant interest / identifier and then have specific questions that delve into this as well as a free text box to make this personable.

The five categories we have chosen are: Feeder, Gainer, Feedee, Foodee and FA / FFA.

Here are just a few examples of what could be included in each kink section. We would really like your input as to what you think should be included... What sort of things would you want to know about someone who identifies as a FFA for example, and what would you like to be able to express to other members about your interest and role as a Feeder? What questions can should we ask, what information is important for members to be able to easily express or find out about another member?

See below some basic ideas:

Feeder
• Experience Level: none, online only, real life novice, real life expert.
• Favorite feeding techniques: [i] funnel feeding, hand feeding, etc…

• Style: submissive, dominant, worshipper
• Favorite Foods to feed: home cooked, take out, restaurants,
• Desired body type / weight. curvy, bbw, ssbbw, immobile
• What do you love about feeding?

Gainer
• Weight Goals: start weight, current weight, goal weight
• Duration: When did you start gaining?
• Favorite Foods to stuff / binge:
• Daily Calorie intake:
• What do you love about gaining?

Feedee
• Favorite Foods:
• Weight limits / goals:
• Preferred feeding method: online, real life
• Feedee Style: submissive / dominant
• What do you love about being a feedee?

Foodee
• Favorite take out/ restaurant:
• Go to feel good meal:
• Gluttonous or hedonistic?
• Body positive?
*To be honest I found it difficult to come up with ideas for this one, so would be great to hear from some Foodees on the site!

FA / FFA
• What do you find attractive about fatness?
• Encourager or Admirer?
• Favorite body part: belly, bum, boobs, thighs

*Again would be great to hear from FFA’s and FA’s on the site and let us know what you would like to have included!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks in advance your feedback is greatly appreciated!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Free account

FF Team:
Hi FatDemon33,

As a free member you can enjoy all the non premium content on the site with a few viewing limit restrictions per day.

* Free videos - unlimited
* Free stories - unlimited
* Free pics - 25 views per rolling 24 hours
* Free messages - 5 per rolling 24 hours
* Blocking - up to 15 profiles

I hope this has been of assistance.
c00kie
FF Team

Munchies:
Just wanted to touch on the blocking thing. Free accounts can have up to 15 profiles blocked. I find it a tad concerning that if a profile needs to block more than 15 people, they have to pay for it.

Hi Munchies,

You will be glad to hear that this is something we are looking to review this year already! Thanks for your suggestion!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Free account

FF Team:
Hi FatDemon33,

As a free member you can enjoy all the non premium content on the site with a few viewing limit restrictions per day.

* Free videos - unlimited
* Free stories - unlimited
* Free pics - 25 views per rolling 24 hours
* Free messages - 5 per rolling 24 hours
* Blocking - up to 15 profiles

I hope this has been of assistance.
c00kie
FF Team

2seatsalways:
Haven't found this anywhere but are free accounts unable to reply to someone's status or photo once they reply?
I've seen others reply but I do not have that option just view reply.

I am not entirely sure what you mean, so if you could give further information that would be great.

In regards to a users status or posts on their activity feed / shouts. You should be able to reply unlimited amount of times. The only instance for not being able to reply, would be if the user has blocked you.

Hope this helps,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Forum

This is a great idea, It has been something we have thought of before and its always good to know from users what would make their experience on the site better.

Hopefully this will be something we can introduce when we next get round to updating the forums!

Thank you for your suggestion!

c00kie
1 year

Hiding the sidebar

Just a quick reply about forum photo's.

Create your reply and submit it to the forum without using url link images. Once the post has been added you will see a attachment option to add pictures to your post.

The photo attachment button is the camera icon on the bottom right of your post between the edit and delete button.

Cheers!
c00kie
1 year

How is when you go to the paid upgrade page calculates?

Djebeiwoq021823:
I think they're trying to ask how many pictures you can view before the paid upgrade page redirects you, since I have the same problem/situation. I'm just curious how many videos/pictures I can view without getting the annoying ad or paying money.

As a free site user, you can view:

All standard video content with no viewing limits. *Premium videos are not included in this.

25 standard picture views per rolling 24 hours. *Premium videos are not included in this.

Hope that helps.

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Chat room color scheme

Thanks for bringing this up! We can certainly look into this when we start work on the chat later in the year!

Keep the ideas and suggestions coming!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Blocking people in chat

Hi Nofbar,

We are hoping to work on the chatroom and update it as one of the site projects this year.

If you have any suggestions please let us know!

Cheers,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Why isn’t my story listed when i search for ‘newest’?

Hi Anonq11,

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see your story on page 3 in the 'newest' story search.

Newest stories are displayed by their creation date and I can see you created the story 1 week ago.

I can see you have updated your story 11 hours ago. For updated stories we have a separate search and you can select 'Recently Updated' from the search form to see stories with new chapters. Your story displays on the first page on this search.

Hope this helps,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Why is the “combined” premium pack more expensive than buying the two individually?

Hi,

The discounts are given based on duration not combined features. So there are discount, but this is for 3 months and 12 months subscriptions.

Having a combined upgrade makes it easier for users to manage one subscription, rather than having two. The combined upgrade was introduced for this reason, not to introduce further discounts.

I will say that upgrades are likely to be reviewed soon. So we can always consider this going forwards, but this will be the site owners decision.

Hope this helps,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year