When did your belly start to hang?

For the longest time this was something I wondered about a lot too. I started gaining at around 140lbs and while the distribution did seem to be decently even, my belly just kept getting bigger and was moreso firm than soft. The lower part of my belly did slowly get softer but when I looked in the mirror it seemed like I was never going to get belly hang, which imo made me look more like a thin person that gained weigh than a fat person (if that makes sense).

But that started to change after I surpassed 200lbs. At first the difference was pretty minimal but since hitting 211lbs, which is my current weight, I've noticed that I'm finally developing a belly overhang and it's creating a softer shape and feel to my belly as a whole.

Right now it's just like a crease of where the overhang will begin but I imagine that within 20lbs I'll have a proper overhang when unclothed. At my current weight I have an overhang when wearing pants.
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

There's a technique for staying soft while orgasming that read about.

You basically only pleasure the penis while it's soft and if it gets hard, you neglect it until goes back down. Eventually this gets you to the point where you've edged for so long that, given the right stimulation, you can cum while soft. Using a vibrator to finish the deal helps with reaching a climax before the penis gets hard again.

Do this enough times and the body slowly begins to learn that getting hard is not the proper response to sexual stimulation, but that staying soft is instead. This makes the dick even more like a clit because now it stays small and sensitive when you play with it, penetration is impossible and cum just leaks out during an orgasm.
1 year

Question for those who have gained on purpose

- being soft feels really really good
- having a much larger appetite is satisfying if you enjoy eating (because you get to do it a lot more and people will give you food)
- it looks cute af
- if you stay active then you get stronger legs
- demand more of a presence
- you develop more erogenous zones and they become more sensitive, making sex more enjoyable
1 year

Practical extreme obesity

Chiming in here with some info.

Firstly I'm going to disagree that the heavy cream is a heart attack waiting to happen. I can link studies if you'd like but it's been observed that dairy fats either have a neutral or beneficial effect on cardiovascular health and that saturated fats from dairy DO NOT work like the kinds we find in junk food.

Second I just wanted to mention that pizza, fries, PB&J, etc is usually loaded with simple carbs that WILL contribute to diabetes, visceral fat, inflammation and metabolic health problems.
1 year

Adjusting to the weight?

I often see people talk about "adjusting to the weight". I think the idea is that after a large gain some people want to maintain their new weight for a chunk of time so that the body can adjust to being bigger and heavier.

But my question is, is that a real thing? Like does your body ever actually adjust to being heavier or are things just permanently more difficult without weight loss?
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

There's something very hot about getting so fat that you start "losing" your penis and the idea of it becoming a "clit" is even hotter.

I've actually fantasized about this happening to me before, including the idea of being trained to stay soft while receiving pleasure and orgasming.

Something incredible about the idea of a fupa so fat that a guy has to scissor with a girl to get off.
1 year

What were the first physical limatations as you got fatter?

For me it started with bending over difficulties as pressing against my belly would make it difficult to breathe.

As I got heavier I began noticing how much more difficult physical activity became. Unlike most gainers I've actually continued to do daily 4km walks and multiple gym sessions a week, so I'm much more fit (and hopefully strong) than the average obese guy, but even though I wasn't getting out of breath super easily I have found it much harder to move in general.

- I'm slower to walk up the stairs. I have to go down slowly too to make sure I'm minimizing impact on my joints.

- I get regular foot pains if I'm standing or walking for a long time.

- I've begun experiencing knee pain after strenuous activity

- I was at a concert recently and I opted not to jump around too much so as not to tire my lower body too much (plus my feet were KILLING me by the end)
1 year

Shin splints and knee stiffness?

MitchHedberg:
I like to go on long walks and always have, but I've noticed that since crossing around 200lbs I'm more likely to feel a tenderness in my shins (especially on my non-dominant leg) after a while, or if I have to stand for a very long time.

I also feel an occasional stiffness of the knee, which I presume is some kind of weight-related arthritis.

Any tips on how to avoid this issue while continuing to walk? I've been trying to do more leg-muscle strengthening exercises recently but I think part of the problem is my "form" when walking and standing. I find myself wondering what the perfect standing form is so that I'm putting the least amount of pressure on my joints, diverting it instead towards various muscles.

Munchies:
My question is why do you have a dominate leg?

Also, what exercises have you been doing, how long have you been doing them, and how much of your leg is muscle mass?

What are you doing for your joint health? How are you standing and walking?

Most importantly, have you seen a doctor?

99% of people have a dominant leg whether they're aware of it or not. Go kick a soccer ball. Which leg did you use? That's your dominant leg.

To add to that though, my left ankle was injured as a kid and I believe I've subconsciously compensated with my right to make up for it.

At the gym I use the hip abductor machine, leg press, a calf raising machine and I'm starting to do wall squats.

I don't know exactly but I do have quite a bit of muscle mass in general and that includes my legs.

I exercise and eat nutritious foods for my join health.

I don't know how to answer your questions about my walking or standing. I walk and stand in a way that's normal to me I guess, and I try to actively avoid ever having my legs completely straight or my knees locked.

I haven't been to a doctor about this yet though I can say with a high degree of certainty that I'll just be told to lose weight instead of get recommendations for ways I can strengthen my joint support while staying fat and getting fatter.
1 year

Skinny to huge

Zora:
The lightest I ever weighed as an adult was 125 pounds, and I looked malnourished at that weight...seriously underweight. My weight was typically about 145 to 150 pounds. I had tried gaining weight in the past, but didn't have much success in making it stick. I weighed 166 pound when I finally started using heavy whipping cream to gain weight, and this was in 2018. As of my weigh-in last week Friday, I am at 250.8 pounds, or about 84 pounds fatter than I was when I started gaining with heavy whipping cream.

My body's most recent set-point is about 243 pounds, which is a relief. I can take a break from gaining, and know that my body won't drop below 243 pounds. My body just likes being 77 pounds fatter than it was before I started gaining. I'm really hoping to raise that set-point even higher. I am currently gaining right now, and look forward to posting my next weigh-in this coming Friday.

How did you go about figuring out your set point?
1 year

Shin splints and knee stiffness?

I like to go on long walks and always have, but I've noticed that since crossing around 200lbs I'm more likely to feel a tenderness in my shins (especially on my non-dominant leg) after a while, or if I have to stand for a very long time.

I also feel an occasional stiffness of the knee, which I presume is some kind of weight-related arthritis.

Any tips on how to avoid this issue while continuing to walk? I've been trying to do more leg-muscle strengthening exercises recently but I think part of the problem is my "form" when walking and standing. I find myself wondering what the perfect standing form is so that I'm putting the least amount of pressure on my joints, diverting it instead towards various muscles.
1 year
12345   loading