Has anyone here gotten results from hypnosis?

Cactusrager:
Yes, Iā€™m brainwashed to believe, weight gain is a progress and to eat it all.

Ullthrox:
Can you share the video/file? I've tried a lot of hypnosis videos and I'm not sure which are effective.

Most of them aren't because they aren't tailored to you specifically..
1 year

Mime:
Ok, so I'm gonna weigh in on this one. (see what I did there) šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

I've got a lot of experience with hypnosis as the hypnotist. Sadly, I can't find anyone who can get in to my head to help me with it, but I'm very good at getting in to other people's heads..

There may even be a couple of people on this site and a few other sites who've grown significantly with my help šŸ˜‰ (but I won't disclose who because it's not my part to do so).

Pre recorded and generic stuff on YouTube generally needs to be taken as being made for he lowest common denominator, because honestly, it's so generic that it's not funny.

Many people don't want exactly what it offers, as such is not as effective as it could be. That said, if you have a personally tailored live session with someone like me it'll make a world of difference because it's specifically designed just for you using your specifications, your desires, your goals, your input has shaped the session, etc..

Want to only gain 20 lb, no worries, let's set a cut off for 20 lb then we can re evaluate, etc.. I can literally set your gainer mode to expire at a set point, time, weight goal, etc.

I can literally give you a bottomless appetite and the inability to feel full until your close up bursting, and make you live for that feeling.. Or, I can just help you improve your appetite and make it better for you when you workout at the gym..

So anyway.. I'm open to helping people with hypnosis if they truly want to try, if they are genuine about it, if they enjoy the possibility of unlocking parts of you that seriously help you to grow..

If you do want to get my help you will need Skype, you will need earphones and the ability to spend around an hour on a video call with me, (I only need to see your face and upper chest clearly as it helps me to do my josmiley.

Though, I'm not looking to take on too many projects as I'm still travelling around Australia at the moment.. But I would consider adding some people. Also, if you happen to be in Australia I might be able to do it in person if you are on my travelling path.

If you are keen then message me. If you get great results then fantastic. But, due to the restrictive message limits on here I will simply send you my Skype details and you can add me on there and we can discuss further. I only use Skype for hypnosis sessions as it's entirely predictable, therefore I can work with it...

I can help both men and women, people who want to explore hypnosis for gaining, or even for better gym workouts, quitting smoking, or losing weight. I'm happy to help if I can.

* for some background info I've been doing things with hypnosis since I was about 12 years old and I learned from my father who used hypnotherapy as a practising psychologist. I have literally helped over a thousand people in the last 6 years alone with whatever they were facing issues with.. Even stress and anxiety, can be reduced with hypnosis.

BTW, believe me when I say I don't often post on threads like this because I've got a lot of things on my plate. Also worth noting, I do not suffer fools lightly, I'm not in to wasting people's time and don't like having my time wasted either.

Good luck on your gaining or feeding journeys!

moomoomeow10:
Wow, does this really work? Have you ever tried it on yourself?

Trying it on myself is a little difficult unless I record something and listen to it.. But who knows how that could end up, though I might have to try šŸ˜‚
1 year

Male gay gainers and encouragers

slidingdr1:
hi hi, encourager (and sometime foodie / stuffer) here...hmu as would love to chat (or encourage)! smiley

Anyone in particular from the thread?
1 year

Gaining road trip - australia

It's ok, not met up with anyone from here at all though.. Even for just a cuppa at a Cafe.. Nothing.
1 year

Ok, so I'm gonna weigh in on this one. (see what I did there) šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

I've got a lot of experience with hypnosis as the hypnotist. Sadly, I can't find anyone who can get in to my head to help me with it, but I'm very good at getting in to other people's heads..

There may even be a couple of people on this site and a few other sites who've grown significantly with my help šŸ˜‰ (but I won't disclose who because it's not my part to do so).

Pre recorded and generic stuff on YouTube generally needs to be taken as being made for he lowest common denominator, because honestly, it's so generic that it's not funny.

Many people don't want exactly what it offers, as such is not as effective as it could be. That said, if you have a personally tailored live session with someone like me it'll make a world of difference because it's specifically designed just for you using your specifications, your desires, your goals, your input has shaped the session, etc..

Want to only gain 20 lb, no worries, let's set a cut off for 20 lb then we can re evaluate, etc.. I can literally set your gainer mode to expire at a set point, time, weight goal, etc.

I can literally give you a bottomless appetite and the inability to feel full until your close up bursting, and make you live for that feeling.. Or, I can just help you improve your appetite and make it better for you when you workout at the gym..

So anyway.. I'm open to helping people with hypnosis if they truly want to try, if they are genuine about it, if they enjoy the possibility of unlocking parts of you that seriously help you to grow..

If you do want to get my help you will need Skype, you will need earphones and the ability to spend around an hour on a video call with me, (I only need to see your face and upper chest clearly as it helps me to do my josmiley.

Though, I'm not looking to take on too many projects as I'm still travelling around Australia at the moment.. But I would consider adding some people. Also, if you happen to be in Australia I might be able to do it in person if you are on my travelling path.

If you are keen then message me. If you get great results then fantastic. But, due to the restrictive message limits on here I will simply send you my Skype details and you can add me on there and we can discuss further. I only use Skype for hypnosis sessions as it's entirely predictable, therefore I can work with it...

I can help both men and women, people who want to explore hypnosis for gaining, or even for better gym workouts, quitting smoking, or losing weight. I'm happy to help if I can.

* for some background info I've been doing things with hypnosis since I was about 12 years old and I learned from my father who used hypnotherapy as a practising psychologist. I have literally helped over a thousand people in the last 6 years alone with whatever they were facing issues with.. Even stress and anxiety, can be reduced with hypnosis.

BTW, believe me when I say I don't often post on threads like this because I've got a lot of things on my plate. Also worth noting, I do not suffer fools lightly, I'm not in to wasting people's time and don't like having my time wasted either.

Good luck on your gaining or feeding journeys!
1 year

Male gay gainers and encouragers

feederman31:
how huge r we talking??šŸ„°

They might wanna get bigger than me, but I'm looking at growing 360 lb, or 162 kg (which is 3X my starting weight on my gaining journey) the pound figure puts me at 3X my starting weight plus 3 lb for good measure šŸ˜‚

Just thought I'd reply as I could, and I'm in Oz so figured I should.. šŸ˜‰
1 year

Adelaide & the rest of australia - need some good feeding/stuffing sessions

I guess there isn't a single feeder in Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, or anywhere in between then... šŸ¤”šŸ™„
2 years

Stages of getting fat (body types)

I started off at 1 when I first decided to gain.
I was 1.88m (6'2"smiley and 54kg (119 lsmiley wringing wet...

I'd say right now I'm between 4 and 5.. and growing.. Heading for 6 I'd say, probably not much above 6 because I do enjoy being fairly active, riding my motorbike, camping, 4wding etc, or course none of these really require me to be particularly fit, though camping setup can get me a bit out of breath, LOL.

I'd be interested to know if others agree that I'm between 4 and 5?
John Smith seems to have a good eye for judging, would love to know your opinion mate...

I think my pics might have an image of me at 1, but if not, I'll upload one today.. And I have some very recent comparison pics showing full body shots to see where I'm at right now.
2 years

Well, I see my topic has moved..
Maybe that'll actually get me some replies on it. šŸ˜‚
2 years

G'day all,

So in a few days I'll be in Adelaide, South Australia and I'm hoping to find some feeders to help me add some extra chunk in the time I'll be there.. So it's time to take your fantasy and make it reality with a willing gainer who's ready to eat and be grown!!

I'm looking for male, or female, or trans feeders.. You can be gay, straight, bi, questioning, or any combination of the above, you can be masculine or effeminate, it doesn't bother me..

What I'm looking for ideally is people who will take me to the nearest all-you-can-eat buffet and get me stuffed to bursting point each night that I'm in Adelaide!

I'm not looking for sexual hookups, just looking to gain as much weight as I can in my time that I'll be in Adelaide..

Next stops after that are Port Augusta, Fremantle, Perth, Broome, Darwin and anywhere in between... So if you're along that route and want to help me get so much bigger... Get in touch asap..

Would LOVE to finish my trip around Australia wearing an entirely new size of clothing and about 10 kg heavier..
2 years
12345   loading