Does stomach full of air increase its capacity?

How can one stretch the stomach safely? What techniques and equipment is used? Where can I learn more about this practice?

How do you make this expansion permanent? I guess ones appetite would increase accordingly?

Curious...
4 years

Gear for people into bdsm and feederism scenes?

paunchbunny:
I'm super into both feederism and almost anything BDSM, is there any good places to find gear that has references to feederism stuff?

TheWhipHand:
After punishments - or, when I want him to - I like the little butterball to eat something huge (generally a cake, as it's easy to consume) on his hands and knees at my feet. Sometimes he raises his head and shoulders, so I've attached a strap to his collar that keeps him from getting up.
In other words, it's best to repurpose things and change them. Leashes and collars are good to remind the Feedee of what their task is. You just have to get creative.

Could you post a photo of this cake feeding? How does it prevent him from lifting head and shoulders?
4 years

Regreat with your weight.

ForceFeedMeFatter:
The idea of a woman taking away the choice from me is really hot but then it's also scary.

TheWhipHand:
It can be freeing, though, as well. For a while my little butterball was so stressed out about losing control, but he realized he was more anxious making decisions and holding onto his weight. Once he started to fatten he became so content and at ease with himself. As long as you find someone whom you can trust, it will make you so happy to give up that anxiety you're holding onto.

Do you ever think about the fact, that you have shortened the time you will get to spend with your loved one?

I think like that sometimes.

Maybe a heart attack or stroke changing your lives forever?
4 years

Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

Captain Cake:
Has anyone on here ever experienced being too fat to have penetrative sex with a partner, or their partner being too fat for it?

I'm curious as to whether it can happen and what that's actually like, as it's recently kind of been a curiosity/possible goal of mine. Something about reaching such a size that it just isn't possible is just exciting and something I'd love to experience.

Just interested to hear about other people's experiences!

Fat chastity, swallowed up in fat. I could see the penis being (being made shorter). Being semi- immobilized.
4 years

Slow and sensuous vs. rapid and efficient feeders

alelectromigration:
What kind of feeder do you prefer?

1. Slow and sensuous -- softly, patiently conditioning you to savor each bite, taste the flavors, and relish in the sweetness. There's fancy dinners and tempting desserts. Everything tastes so good. The process is so subtle -- just a few extra irresistible bites here and there, a little snack before bedtime. They're a feeder alright and your growing waistline is proving it. But you wouldn't have even realized what was happening if they didn't warn you that you'd be getting fat if you date them. Gradually, quietly, but relentlessly, your body grows month after month after month of their influence.

2. Rapid and efficient -- funnels and stuffing at a whirlwind pace. You're constantly stuffed to the brim -- your feeder ensures there's never a spare moment when one more gram of fat could possibly be forced into you. You can't believe how fast you're blowing up. Weight is piling on. Pounds of new fat are spilling over your waist. Stretch marks seem to be appearing everyday and everywhere -- thoroughly and permanently marking you as a feedee. You seem to look a different every week. Friends' jaws drop after seeing you just a month ago with that WTF look in their eyes. "Oh my goodness, what's happening to me?", your mind and body exclaim as you sit back and submit to yet another stuffing.

How about a combo? Fast at first, so it would be very difficult to change your mind. Even if you did the changes would al ready have taken place.

Once you have made it to this point (and are at the mercy of your feeder), then the feeder could slow down and bask in his/her work.
4 years

Tricked into becoming a fat pig

canuck:
i thought i would share my story of the last year here. i don't have any friends in my rl aside from my girlfriend, di, but i know others here have had similar experiences...

about a year ago i met di, my current girlfriend, a ssbbw. at the time i was a very fit, athletically-built guy. we hit it off immediately, really connected well,and several months later she moved in with me.

in all my past relationships, i have been pretty much the dominant feeder. i liked staying in shape to highlight that contrast with my feedee, whether an man or a woman (i am bisexual, or pansexual). di was already very large when i met her, and had no familiarity with the feedist scene. when i introduced her to the concept, she didn't find it very interesting. that was ok, we had lots of other things and kinks in common (bondage, etc.).

dating has never been a more fun and positive experience, i think. we spent as much time together as we could, juggling our schedules. most of our time together involved going out to restaurants and bars, eating out (di is very much a foodie), or hanging out at home, watching movies, and of course, more eating and drinking.

i started to make less and less time for the gym, opting to stay in with di... snacking, drinking. playing! eventually i noticed my pants getting tighter, and made an effort to work out more. when i would get dressed to go, she would often tempt me to stay with her abundant charms... she denies trying to sabotage my efforts, but i am not so sure, lol!

weeks away from the gym turned into months away. my clothes were no longer fitting properly, so i got larger sizes. i tried to work out again, with the plan of shrinking back down into my smaller sizes again. but it was getting harder and harder to stick with it, and just easier to hang out on the couch and snack!

eventually it got to the point that my gut was impossible to hide. my family teased me, my co-workers mocked me, and even di started to call me names. she clearly liked the bigger me, though. and to be honest, i started to like the teasing.

when i passed 200 lbs (50 lbs heavier than my first pic here on ff!!!) it was a shock to me. it caused me to reflect on where i was now... i had a bulging tummy that bounced and jiggled with my movements. sitting up in bed was noticeably more difficult.
i felt like i was on a precipice - i went to the gym to do something about it. i was so embarrassed to see my reflection in the mirrors - an unavoidable belly poking out. my cardio had deteriorated significantly, i just died on the treadmill, and my strength had diminished to an embarrassing degree. i used to actively weight train, but all of those muscles seemed to have vanished.

i felt disheartened, and to be honest, a little humiliated in that last attempt at working out. when i talked to di about it, she lavished attention on my flabby parts, and surprised me - she didn't want me to lose the weight. she wanted me to put on another 50 lbs, instead!

i felt mixed emotions at that. i loved her support and affection, and tbh, the idea that she was coming around to some of the ideals of a feedist was kind of enticing! but i already felt like i had turned from a stallion into a pig, i wasn't crazy about getting even fatter.

...but then... i did get fatter! in the weeks since that conversation, i have put on another 20 lbs. she delights in tempting and teasing me, and she is so gorgeous, really, she is hard to resist! smiley she is also taking on a far more dominant role in our sex life, which has been fun. my ego is getting less sensitive to her name calling, and her teasing me, and showing that she can easily dominate the fatter, weaker me, having her way with me.

at the moment, heading into the holidays, i don't know where this is going to lead. i am definitely enjoying myself in the moment, but in at other times i sometimes find myself reflecting on my new, bloated, sqeezable body, still dumbfounded by how this has happened to me? di has told me that she is calling the shots over the holidays, and i am ok with that, and look forward to time off work with her, doing (and eating) as she pleases!

i suggested to her that i could start working out in the new year, try to trim down. she smiled a sneaky smile and said, "you can try... but what makes you think you won't have passed the point of no return by then?"

what have i gotten myself into? smiley

I would love to be in your shoes!
4 years

Is it normal for a guy not to masturbate?

Zelda64:
Hello Everyone

I was just wondering if I am the only guy who does not masturbate? I have only tried it a few times but, it does nothing for me. Is this normal?

Ever heard of nocturnal emissions? It’s the body’s way keeping it all working.
4 years

Dream doctors appointment

Hedonistic_Purity:
It's always been a fantasy that when my piggy finally gets the "you're killing yourself" talk, to record it and play it in her headphones immediately after while she's blinded and force fed a sheet cake, only letting her cum if she finishes the last big slice herself.

From then on I'd add an additional crisco and melted ice cream shake for every visit that involves morbid scolding.

WoW... how many cal in a sheet cake of vanilla or chocolate and are we talking 1/4 sheet or. Half? What would you do with the “Crisco”? Is it better than lard or heavy cream for the feedee? Well it put that last foot in the grave?
4 years

Instant gain

I have already exceeded 300lbs, so a permanent additional 100 would be welcomed. Just wonder how it would effect me
4 years

If you're getting fat, there is no way back? or it's not true?

fatchance:
liposuction and other surgical procedures actually remove fat cells. Other than that, fat cells are forever.

“Fat cells are forever”. That very much appeals to me submissively.
4 years