Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

I have noticed my BP is up from the cream/extra fat. Is this a normal result?
4 years

If you're getting fat, there is no way back? or it's not true?

Boku:
It’s not that there’s NO way back, it just can be increasingly difficult the fatter you get. Personally I was able to lose 10-15 easy when I was under 200. However being 210 now, it is noticeably harder to lose weight even when trying. I think that point where it becomes difficult is different for everyone. But increased appetite, lack of exercise and metabolism plays a large part in gaining or losing weight.

I would like to add also , the older you get the harder it is to lose (metabolism) Even if you were motivated to lose the weight, you would still be flabby from the stretched loose skin.
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

plumpingup:
I feel this! Having someone else control my body and the grown blubber being like a permenant mark of submission is incredibly appealing.

I agree.

Now if I could make it a reality!
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

JoeyJC:
The submissive side of gaining - giving up control of my body to a feeder for good - has always been an appealing aspect of gaining for me. The loss of control and the growing helplessness that follows.

It’s why blackmail has always appealed to me as a way o force me
to submit and gain

BulkBrit:
I love the idea of forcing someone to get fatter. For them to resent it but also be too afraid/ashamed about what I could do to them if they resisted.

To turn a young, cocky stud in to a waddling, sweat fat pig against his will....bliss.

Obviously fantasy but to find a guy into that fantasy and to make the weight gain a reality would be amazingly hot!

This is very HOT indeed...
4 years

Thoughts on fattening without permission

fatchance:
ALL of this is playacting and we need to dial back the moral outrage.

Unless you are being imprisoned and force fed, you are choosing to eat ... and if you are gaining you are choosing to gain.

You CAN say no. You CAN leave.

But it is a wonderfully sexually stimulating play isn't it? Even the the standard story line of teaching the feedee to become sexual aroused by eating and/or being stuffed is ultimately by consent. It is not as if the "victim" isn't fully aware of what is going on.

Even if your feeder is sexually stimulating you while you are being stuffed in RL, you KNOW that conditioning you is part of the game you are both playing. For the game, pretending you have no choice is all part of it, but it is not the reality.

Let's just climb down off our high horses and our bold moral statements and remember, in truth, every bit of this is done with consent.

AskDrFeeder:
Hopefully it usually is playacting. But if it's an abusive relationship the victim may not truly be able to grant consent. There are also subtle techniques to fatten people without their knowledge.

What are these subtle techniques???
4 years

Fatter = more ticklish?

Kontrastliebender Athlet:
Do any of you tubbies like being tickled?

I've always liked tickling. I think it is a real simple way of domination, one can start and stop within seconds and the sub has absolutely zero control. I've kind of made the experience that people grow more ticklish when they get fat.

Can anyone confirm?

I think there is some truth in that.
Being ticked (among other things). Is one of my weaknesses.
4 years

Decreased libido after stopping gain.

becomingoverweight:
Adipose tissue does convert testosterone into estrogen so it can cause libido issues in guys. I doubt a small gain like that would have significantly contributed to that though.

Does this mean that male feedees desire less sex?
4 years

Decreased libido after stopping gain.

becomingoverweight:
Adipose tissue does convert testosterone into estrogen so it can cause libido issues in guys. I doubt a small gain like that would have significantly contributed to that though.

Does this mean that male feedees desire less sex?
4 years

How to gain big soft belly?

joeylatorre:
Hey I’m curious I need to know how much coconut oil I need to add to my diet to add more SAT fat rather than VAT fat.

becomingoverweight:
I'd honestly go with MCT oil as it's more potent and what's used in the linked study. Also the study only shows that it reduces visceral fat during a hypocaloric diet. It may not have the same effect in a hypercaloric diet. So you may not be able to use this to gain SAT while simultaneously losing VAT. The study says the participants consumed 18-24 grams of MCT oil a day.

I missed something, what’s MCT oil?
4 years

Death feedists

DomFeeder:
ChattyBecca: Thats wqhy you should make a written arrangement about money, about income, pension and heritage.
That has nothing to do with being a "gold digger" but the feeder not only has the fun but also the work and the costs and the responsibility.

Are there any forms available online, or on this site, just for this purpose?
Official and that will stand up in court?
5 years