- ½ Tsp Vanilla

MARSHMALLOW CREAM CHEESE FROSTING INGREDIENTS
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 13 Oz Marshmallow Crème
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2-3 9 Inch pans with butter or flour spray (3 pans will give you 3 thin layers).
2. CAKE: Combine sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix by hand.
3. CAKE: In a separate bowl, combine butter, egg yolks, honey, and vanilla, then mix on medium speed.
4. CAKE: Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl and continue mixing until well combined.
5. CAKE: Whisk egg whites until foamy, then pour into bowl and mix in with other ingredients.
6. CAKE: Gradually add in buttermilk, then graham crackers and flour, mixing everything well.
7. CAKE: Pour cake batter evenly into pans and bake for 20-25 (until toothpick or fork comes out clean).
8. FILLING: Combine broken up chocolate bar and condensed milk in a small pan, then cook on medium until melted, stirring occasionally. Once melted, add in powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing until even. Remove from heat and set aside (reheat as needed to thin out enough to spread).
9. FROSTING: Combine cream cheese and butter into a bowl and mix until creamy.
10. FROSTING: Gradually add in marshmallow crème, then vanilla and powdered sugar, mixing until well combined. Refrigerate after.
11. Once cake is finished baking and has cooled, use a fork to separate cake from sides and flip over onto a plate one layer at a time. In between layers you will spread chocolate filling and frosting. One all layers are stacked, smooth frosting on rest of cake.

DECORATING
1. I put graham cracker and Hershey Chocolate pieces around the edge.
2. Top is sprinkled with crushed graham cracker and chocolate sprinkles.
3. Fire is made out of crushed Oreos, Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Crème Filled Wafers (cut in 4), and gummy bears (red/orange/white) on toothpicks.

I'm going to get much fatter, if I make and eat your desserts.

They look so... good!
5 years

Fat men in yoga pants

luvgettingbig:
As you might know I have gained a huge amount of weight in short period of time. I have gone thru so many pants sizes over the last ten months. My girlfriend laughs every time I would try to squeeze in some of tight ass pants. She suggested I just need to start buying yoga pants or leggings like her, she is a pretty good size girl(close to 240#). She threw me a pair of her yoga pants and said try these on, and I did. She said I looked good in them and filled them out nicely. I can’t lie, I loved them. Now, I can’t wear them as everyday attire and would get laughed at publicly, but I have worn the to the drive-thru and walking the dog early in the morning. I have started wearing her size 18-20 stretchy jeans out in public more and more too. I am a full-figured male and the fit good and feel amazing. I guess my question is if was socially acceptable would any other fat guys wear yoga pants/ leggings and stretchy jeans in public?

I see no reason that men can not be as comfortable as the gals. I do the same thing as you...wearing my wifes size 20 pull on jeans, and shorts as well. Why don't men have comfortable close as well???
5 years

Im looking for a recipe that makes my belly noisy

I think it's traditional in the Navy (do not think its sanctioned) to haze the "green" sailors, with a nice big plate of oily spaghetti. Then they watch as they barf over the side from the sea sickness.
5 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

Hammertime44:
It comes delayed? Tonight will be my 6th night with heavy cream, wouldn’t it have shown up. I mean it did kinda but I thought more.... should I take two days off or keep drinking it consistently for three straight weeks? And when usually do people start seeing changes to body and to scale? (Would have pmd you but I’m out of messages Lolol)

Are you losing visceral fat? It's possible that the gain in subcutaneous fat may be getting offset by a loss in visceral fat weight-wise.

boundandfeed:
What causes this delay and what type of fat is stored. I'll admit that I love the thought of my fat cells expanding and adding more.

becomingoverweight:
Subcutaneous fat expands via hyperplasia, not hypertrophy.

- minus the adding more part and just make that expanding. Correct?
5 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

luvgettingbig:
The results are sometimes delayed, but they will come. It will be like you’re fat out of nowhere.

How long, would you say it takes for the weight to show up?

What causes this delay and what type of fat is stored. I'll admit that I love the thought of my fat cells expanding and adding more.
5 years

Spreaders

STEVE4511:
There used by diaper lovers to make you use your diapers keeping your legs apart so you messin or diapers.

boundandfeed:
So, they keep you from being able to stop the flow(s)? I have never used one, but they look interesting. I was just wondering what they were like.
Are they for punishment or for play?

HugePaddedBabyBoy:
Well, never worn one myself, but I reckon could work for either really.

Is there any info availiable as to their use? Books or online?
5 years

Post stuffing issues

gutguy25:
Its just a matter of blood flow, a lot of blood is currently in your gut so there is less to go other places while you are digesting all that food,

Humm... by this logic, If someone were to really stuff to their max, they would not be able to get fully hard in their usual time???
5 years

Let’s make a short list of kinks we have

Twinkdaddyfeeder:
Death feederism

Feeding immobile feedees.

Ssbhm smother.

Ssbhm threesomes.

Ass expansion.

Balls expansion.

Cock expansion.

Hyper cum.

Cock vore

Oral vore

Anal vore

Anal absorption

Muscle loss or theft

Inhumanly long tongues

Scat eating

Piss drinking

Sweaty licking sucking and drinking

Scalie I prefer snakes and frogs

Feminization

Himbofication

Male lactation

Slob fetish

Abusive Domestication

Cum addiction

Beer bloating

Stupidity

Stuffing into unconciosness

Lifestyle sub to a controlling all demanding dom.

Slave kink

Daddy kink

Mpreg and breeding sow kink.

Egg laying

Omegaverse

Antropod I like Moths and wasps

Lifestyle scat eating and piss drinking.

Size humiliation

Electro stimulation

Blood letting

Cock torture

Edging

Chastity

Ball torture

Cum fantasy

Cannibalism of
Various kinds like:

Eating people

Being eaten

Fattening up people for my daddies to eat alive

Fattening up people for my daddies to eat cooked.

Godly sacrificial cannibalism.

Death feederism followed by me eating their bodies.

The sound of a fat body ripping clothes.

Twerking

Cock slapping

Ball resting

Ball sucking

Cock and ball deepthroating

Feet worship

Feet licking and sucking

Feet deep throating.

Vomit eating

Being vomited on

Corruption kink

Nazi kink

Police kink

Revolutionary kink

Terrorist kink

Spanking

Being tied up.

Fisting

Being punched

Being slapped

Being kicked

Eating hair

Sucking on sweaty hair

Scalding

Branding

Nipple dicks

Futanari

Futa on male

Female to male transformation.

Humilation of all kinds including:

Cuckoldry

Race humiliation

Sexuality humiliation

Cock size humiliation

Femininity humiliation.

Physical humiliation

Plastic kink

Getting cosmetic surgery

Body modding

Aaand feeding my new feedee my old feedees body

This is your short list?
5 years

Clothrs

loopy2154:
Appreciate some help if possible concerning pants or shorts. When I put on anything due to 60" belly, shorts go under belly.....pants have to go under pants and they fall down all the time! It is kind a awkward to hold onto your pants when moving!! Gee, guys, girls any ideas ??

ILuvChubbyChix:
Like the previous reply, I'd suggest suspenders as well. You'd also want to avoid the clip type. The small clips with plastic teeth often slip off. The large clips with almost serrated teeth are much stronger, but will wear down the waistband.

Use the button type, even though you will have to install the buttons. Sewing them on is pretty easy, and all the supplies will be at a craft shop near you. Alternatively, a tailor and even some full-service laundromats (think the places that will do it for you, and even dry cleaning) can install buttons.

You'd also want to avoid the more expensive silk ones. Try to look for the kind that are elastic for the entire length. Something like this:

www.amazon.com/HoldEm-Suspender-Genuine-Leather-suspenders/dp/B00D5Z0728/ref=sr_1_3

Would you recommend these for everyday wear?
5 years

Petite woman who loves really fat men

Kuchen:
Here!

There are a lot of us here. Lean, size 0 ladies who like gentleman 5XL and up. 🥰

Now just try finding one.....
5 years