How to prepare?

You don't need to tell people your intentions. They can see you gain. If they mention it, just tell them that you don't mind it.
5 years

My wife wants to go on a diet

Stick it out. Dieting slows the metabolism, so she will regain all of her weight, plus more.
5 years

799lbs isn't enough!

People can have whatever goal they want. But I find that most of the people who claim they are over 700 have bigger imaginations than they do bodies. They rarely, if ever, have pictures.
5 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

Hammertime44:
I too kinda want more of a feminine gain, hits butt and lower belly. Starting another round of a pint of heavy cream every night before bed to hopefully get that but. I secretly would love to get my moobs big enough where a bra could be worn but. It�s weird but oddly desirable

Bras come in all sizes from flat chested to huge. You could wear one now if you want.
5 years

Male gainers: thoughts on wearing bras?

boundandfeed:
Do you think men would complain the same as women do?

Someone asks how you can tell a crossdresser from a transsexual: A crossdresser can't wait to put a bra on, a transsexual can't wait to take it off.
5 years

Male gainers: thoughts on wearing bras?

A lot of men have breasts larger than women who wear bras.
5 years

Blood pressure

SkinnyGainer3:
Well seems like with blood sugar along with blood pressure they seem to lower the criteria for "normal" as new research about damage to the body comes out.

More like the drug companies sponsor research that lowers the threshold so they can sell more pills.
5 years

Anyone gain a lot unintentionally?

Why wait for an excuse? You know her. Go and chat with her, and ask her out if she seems interested in you. Men who like to see women gain are not that common.
5 years

Increase fat in glutes in males: contraception pills

Birth Control pills no longer contain enough estrogen to feminize anyone.
5 years

How do i find a person with this fetish?

The problem with telling the press about Feabie, is that almost all of the female profiles are begging for money. There is nothing shocking about BBWs, and nothing shocking about men who like them. But the press has a field day with BBWs begging for money to get fatter.
5 years