Psych meds

FattyFat25:
I was prescribed remeron today. I am concerned about the sedation but I am excited for the weight gain! We shall see...

How'd you get that prescribed?
4 years

Fattening partner

FemaleFeeder87:
Ok so I told him I like the bigger version of him, basically. Couldn't face telling him I actually would like it if he gained more weight.

Yesterday was wonderful he ate and drank so so much all by himself. Full cooked breakfast, soda, latte, two slices cake, full plate dinner, beers.

I am decided against buying bigger clothes and switching the labels, you are all right, that would be wrong morally. I think encouraging him and cooking for him, making sure all his favourite treats are in, is OK though.

How to approach the clothes situation though?? He popped a button yesterday and his jeans I don't think will last the week. Shall I just get him bigger clothes (without switching any labels) ??

To answer this, please tell us how he responded to you telling him you like him bigger. Maybe "Let's get you some more roomy clothes." coupled with a sexy squeeze of his love handles or a tummy rub.
4 years

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

aloicious:
yeah, ainterol brand pueraria mirifica is no joke. I started taking this stuff a few years ago to bring back sensitivity to my nipples and upon finding that it started to work, i upped my dose about 4 times. After a few months I noticed my shirts and pants were starting to fit differently, and my nipples were becoming heavy, engorged and super tender.. The gainer in me was super turned on and I would keep it up for at least another year and a half. My nipples and areola went from the size of a dime to the size of a pencil eraser surounded by just over 2 inches of swollen and tender areola. I had a small C cup at my biggest size. Last august, i decided to stop though as my body was looking undeniably feminine and people were really starting to stare. This was humiliating and kinda hot, but as someone who identifies as a male, I ultimately didnt want to go this far with it. Let me know if yall want to see, I have plenty of pics and vids.

chubby1258:
So it seems to really works despite some doctors criticizing the lack of studies. What was your dosage and how long did it takes for you to notice any change in breast size?
I'm pretty sure now that I identify as a woman and PM is a little first step to see if I'm alright with it

johnxyz:
I see your pictures, some with extremely pointed feminine breasts, some with manboobs, and some relatively flat. What is the timeline for these in relationship to taking PM? Do you have videos to post?

aloicious:
The pictures on my profile show my development over the past 5 years, earliest being the ones on the bottom and the latest being the ones near the top. As I said, I could stand to update my pictures. I do have some videos to post but im not going to post them as they show my face. However, if you wish to chat, I do have a kik. I'm aloicious00 there.

As for dosing, I started off with the recommended dose on the bottle, which at the time was one a day. then after a couple weeks I decided to increase it by one pill a week unless I started to feel slight headaches, then i'd stay at the current daily dose until my headaches were gone, and continue to climb until i was at about 4000 mg a day or 8 pills... which is a TON.. I'm not recommending anyone get that high. Ultimately it took me about 2 months to raise my dose. After that, I noticed my body start to change kind of quickly, like within the week of arriving at 4000mg a day.

johnxyz:
So, I assume the top pictures were when you were at you max. Now that you have stopped, how much of a change did you get?

aloicious:
So, I just updated my profile pictures. added only 3 to show how big they got. this is easier than lots of kiks. now that i've stopped, my balls have filled in again, my cock is working just fine, and my body hair has started to grow back. that said, my body is just as soft as it was while I was on it, my fat hasnt returned to its normal hard state which is kinda nice honestly. This feels good, more like me smiley I'm a guy with tits and ass and its rad smiley

Did your boobs get smaller?
4 years

Fat boyfriend

FatObsessed:
He's the same age as mine, and me and him decided to make him fatter.

He was previously 130 pounds, and now his weight has doubled up to 260…….and our goal is for him to reach 400.

So, do any people know how to make his 'manboobs' bigger?

Misfit42:
Soy products contain estrogen and can lead to bigger moobs, lots of dairy products also.

I knew one male feedee who would be hooked up to a breast pump by his feeder, eventually it caused him to start lactating and his moobs became enormous, though that route isn't for everyone of course

How long did that take?
4 years

Could my boyfriend be an fa?

How about jiggling your belly at him?
4 years

Diet

Serghey5:
and if one day people comment: "why are you so fat? you have to go on a diet"? 😂😂

You say "It's none of your business".
4 years

Ssbbw

nofbar:
USSBBW is "Ultra Super-Sized Big Beautiful Woman"

FatObsessed:
Thanks!

Uh, along with that, can you tell me how heavy a USSBBW is?

My ballpark figure is 600 pounds and above.
4 years

Feeder wife gets buyers remorse.

Did you directly ask her if you got too fat for her?
4 years

Ssbbw

USSBBW is "Ultra Super-Sized Big Beautiful Woman"
4 years