Highest weight?

sweettoothsweetheart:
I’m around 215 now, which is the highest I’ve been. I’m 5’2” so it’s pretty chunky for my height ☺️

That's cool. I am now fatter then ever, and reaching about 200 ibs. Hope to balloon up even more.
3 years

Healty and fat

Wanttoberealfat:
I want to become fat .. really a nice thick hanging belly, but also want to stay healthy do you have any tips?

william keay:
Go on a Sumo Diet they live to be in their 80s or longer.

The sumo diet is all about protein and complex carbs which is things like Noodles, Rice and potatoes, chicken, fish and even some vegetable's can help like parsnips.

As a meal I have have around 3 roast dinners a week (with chicken) and the other days I have curry and rice, stir fry's (egg noodles and salmon) Stews (chicken potatoes and vegetable's) chilli con carney

Actually most of the Sumo wrestlers dying young. Try instead to look for fat diet involved Milky fat and Subcutaneous fat (the good fat), and not the Visceral fat, which causes multiple health issues.

You have to eat plenty of starch (bread, pasta, potatoes) so your body has plenty of energy to store. At the same time, avoid all fructose (fruit, sweets, chocolate, sodas, etc.), which is said to promote visceral fat, and do plenty of excercise, which is said to reduce it.

Beware that lots of packaged foods (frozen pizza, some breads, etc.) have added sugar. So either check all ingredient lists, or (better) just prepare your own food from raw ingredients. But remember the Subcutaneous fat is better then the visceral one.
3 years

Moobs

My moobs are still small to be considered as moobs 🙈
3 years

Gaining and lifting

Feedmesqueezeme:
I do, I go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week mainly weight lifting. I still have gained a lot of weight over the years but I found it has really helped me adjust to the weight I’ve gained. It reduces the lower back pain I used to get a lot as well.
that's really interesting. The gym and exercises did not stop the gain? In other words, how do you exercise and still keeping with gaining weight?
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

kyle:
Awesome! I'm fattening up my girlfriend as well, we post on Instagram as fedcar273
that's awesome 😎
3 years

European super league

MottiF:
Not related to this website 😅 but I think the clubs trying to get better terms with UEFA when it comes to income from tv and franchises. Or we'll get a soccer Euroleague 🤔

Namaste:
It shows fifa doesn't care about the fans

Well, FIFA never cared about fans. But this new league is an independent initiative by 13th richest european clubs, which also does not care about fans, and only looking to expand their pockets.
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

I am.

For many years I was a skinny guy, even anorexic, but in recent years, especially since 2018 when I started a new job that was less physical and included a lot of sitting, I started eating a lot more and also there was a cook woman in the office that used to cook and feed me regularly, so I gained a lot of weight. I grown to monstrous size, so now I'm not that skinny anymore 😋 but I really enjoy my new fat, rounded belly, wide butts and slightly feminine chest.

The feeder woman still there now, and my eatings habits has not changed, so now that I'm chubby I love myself more.
3 years

Have you ever wanted to backtrack on your weight gain out of shock

MarshmallowMinotaur:
A couple of times in the beginning. I got a good look at myself in the mirror before going to work one day. I was wearing a snug polo shirt that really showed off how fat I was getting. I was horrified because I wasn’t trying to gain. But later I just began to like it. This happened several times. Now about 6-7 years later I’m not as fat as I really want to be.

Wow, that's awesome 😎 because same happened to me. I wasn't expecting to be so fat, but during the lockdowns here in Israel I gained weight a lot, although I do wanted to be fat.
3 years

Fat problems.

Maybe he trying to say that after a while this kind of feeding will affect your waistline, and you will not stay thin after sometime...
3 years

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

Yeyii! So excited 😁
3 years