What devices?

boundandfeed:
I'm as confused about this as everyone else is.

I'm a bit more than confused... I'm thinking "Why do you need to know?".
5 years

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

van:
I developed peripheral nephropathy in my legs and feet from being too sedentary at work sadly. Make sure you get up once in a while lol

becomingoverweight:
That's actually a symptom of diabetes.

Pressure on nerves will cause neuropathy too. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a form of neuropathy in the wrist and hand.
5 years

Can anyone tell me how to get moobs ?

Is there a way to use soy, but not soy milk? That stuff is nasty.
5 years

Can anyone tell me how to get moobs ?

Another thing may be to use estrogen skin patches. I understand that they can be obtained without a prescription. I too would love to grow big moobs.
5 years

I'm hoping to gain 150 lbs this year

I too want to gain like that, though 100-120 pounds a year is more to my liking, I've been looking for some strategy to reliably gain 10 or so pounds a month. My weight is now up to 331 pounds and I want to swell up to 550 or 620 pounds.. The best thing I can suggest is keep doing what you're doing. You're fattening up quite well. One thing I found effective is to drink a half gallon of chocolate milk a day. With the way my job is now, it's very easy to do without letting anyone know.
5 years

How to make heavy cream work even better?

Would Lactaid help gaining even If you're not lactose intolerant?
5 years

Tagging spammy posts

Could we get some way to tag posts that look spammy and alert the admins? Someone just now hit all the subforums.
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

becomingoverweight:
You could try to lose enough visceral fat to reverse your metabolic syndrome and regain the weight in a healthier manner.

How would someone do that?
5 years

Extreme but independent obesity?

GabDebu:
Yeah I'd like to be as fat as possible and still be able to walk and do basic things.

That's what I want too. 620 pounds or so at my height seems to be that point.
5 years

New year

TheWhipHand:
I don't really have a weight goal for him. At this point, he's become so fat he resists anything requiring the slightest effort. I even got him a grocery delivery subscription because he finds it tedious to walk "all over" the supermarket. That, plus is love of self-comforting through food I think should take care of itself. Also, I'm expecting my first baby, and since he will be at home he had better get accustomed to at least a little action! Things will even out.

How big is he now? How much has he gained?
5 years