Fake females thread 3

Feedee Tara 1 hour
120.152.51.17, tara.miles2255@gmail.com
MaxRobert 2 months
120.152.51.17, max.robert2522@gmail.com

Hey guys I'm Tara I had an account here a while ago but couldn't get it back smiley but I'm back now and up for a chat! smiley

I'm a feedee that is looking to get much much fatter and that basically covers why I'm here haha

Same email formatting, same email provider, same IP, one email has 2255 and the other has 2522 in the same spot lol.
6 years

Wiggles

Another report on Ftgtgu Rg H:

feedit21 3 days
profile: Tried to message me on Kik trying to pose as a Russian Model Journalist in order for me to send pictures.

Yeah they're full of it, have IP banned them now, they're up to no good.
6 years

Ssbbw monika

The SSBBW Monika account is clearly full of it given this incident, so I've banned them now as well. Will ignore any emails they send in about it.
6 years

What tv shows have you watched recently?

Teen Titans (the original one, not Go).
6 years

Fatguy777

Harassed pigglywiggly in chat over her selling content, even though he baited her first into seeing how much her stuff cost - basically he hit her up saying he'd pay so she wasn't the one trying to sell to him right up. He then crossed the line by calling her 'fat ass' as an insult, so I've given him a week off.

Also I've got notes about how he was a catfish once too. smiley

Fatguy777 2 months
67.191.181.118, keegan.mulholland@snhu.edu

Fatgirl300 6 months
73.137.17.254, greek300@gmail.com
Meeter 8 months
73.137.17.254, Mulhollandkeegan@gmail.com

Fatguy777:
hey howre you?

pigglywiggly:
Hungry (angel)

Fatguy777:
oh good! same here
what brings you to this site

(pigglywiggly leaves chat)

(Fatguy777 opens chat)

Fatguy777:
thats rude to just stop talking to someone
im also a feeder btw

pigglywiggly:
Its not
you said youre hungry too.
Thats dope
Im not looking to feed.
I dont wanna waste your time

Fatguy777:
youre looking for someone to sponsor your gaining?

pigglywiggly:
Indeed

Fatguy777:
i can do that
how much do you need a week

pigglywiggly:
Alot lmaoo

Fatguy777:
ok...how much

pigglywiggly:
I eat avout 80$ worth of take out a day when I can

Fatguy777:
do you have a part time job?

pigglywiggly:
That includes delivery fees and shite
I write for giantessworld.net

Fatguy777:
have you struggled to find another job?

pigglywiggly:
Bye dude

(pigglywiggly leaves chat)

(Fatguy777 opens chat)

Fatguy777:
how about instead of getting free handouts you work for your food instead of expecting jt to be handed to you you *** ***

pigglywiggly:
LMAO

Fatguy777:
fat
ass

pigglywiggly:
All you could ever do is feed me.
Youre ugly.
Youre rude
And youre a liar

Fatguy777:
youre a detrement to society

pigglywiggly:
Never speak to me again
Im sending this chat to admin

Fatguy777:
ok do it

Hi Fatguy777,

It has come to our attention that you harassed another member of the website earlier. While we understand that you disagree with sponsoring other people's gains, you crossed the line in a couple of ways. Firstly when she left talking with you and said bye, you re-opened up the chat to take a swipe at her about free handouts. There wasn't any need to continue the chat after she had left and did not want to talk anymore. Secondly you said this also while previously offering to sponsor her in the same conversation, you could have just refused and left it at that since she wasn't being hostile with you about it.

Lastly, and most seriously, you decided to insult her by calling her 'fat ass' which is insulting someone for being fat on a fat-positive website. We're not sure why you decided to make this remark to her especially since you are overweight yourself. Using genuine fat-negative insults (outside of RP and the like) is not tolerated, and unfortunately as a result of this your account has now been suspended for one week. Upon your return, please try to avoid this behavior to promote a more harmonious browsing atmosphere

fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules
respect others
Please be courteous and respectful to other members at all times. Do not post anything that is rude, insulting or offensive and don't be deliberately antagonistic. Avoid posting in all CAPITALS or all bold letters as this can be interpreted as aggressive behaviour.

Also in particular please avoid insulting someone for being fat on here again, or you may be permanently banned.

Kind regards,
FF Moderation Team
6 years

Bigcutieruby

I'll ID check them and express our concerns. If they're fake they should flee.
6 years

Boring post about couple and health issues. dont like it dont read it

Startnew:
Oh, and live in the same city!

Yeahh, that's a big one. Distance is a big problem in this whole community - everyone tends to be so far away from each other, often in different states/provinces or countries!

Startnew:
i know but sometimes that can be confusing. I mean during foreplay I never ask if I can touch nipples/ass/chest/legs and other sexy bites all the time. so why the belly? It is equally or in some cases sexier and more sensitive. And he was not even that big, just a bit soft on the belly. He liked it when i cooked for him and didn't mind to show it ; ) so i thought he wouldnt b that weight ibsessed. In the end we split for other reasons but I just hope I didn't cause him any confidence issues.

That's very true about the belly, it''s also a lesser known erogenous zone (heightened sensitivity) as well, particularly within the navel and the lower belly:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erogenous_zone#Abdomen_and_navel
Many people find stimulation (kissing, biting, scratching, tickling, caressing) of the abdomen to be pleasurable, especially close to the pubic region. It can cause strong arousal in men and women, in some even stronger than stimulation of the genitals. The navel is one of the many erogenous zones that has heightened sensitivity.[23] In a 1982 study of eroticism in dress entitled "Skin to Skin", Prudence Glynn claimed that the waist symbolized virginity and that it was the first place that a man would touch a woman "when indicating more than a formal courtesy".[24][25]

The navel and the region below when touched by the finger or the tip of the tongue result in the production of erotic sensations.[23][26] Madonna has told in an interview to the SPIN magazine (May 1985 issue), "When I stick my finger in my belly button, I feel a nerve in the center of my body shoot up my spine.

He himself may have had confidence issues with it, or he just may just have simply hated the touch of it there - for example I've met others who can't stand the idea of getting a foot rub or anything despite not having any issues with their feet, and some people who have been gainers and shown off their belly yet still not wanted any belly rubs at all and haven't been into them. Everyone's different like that.

Since it was just a one-off and you were already into caressing everywhere else just fine it probably didn't cause him any issues though at least hopefully, he seems like he was just letting you know where his limits were. Still a shame though.
6 years

Startnew:
Agree. It is difficult to find someone who is into this or even someone who is comfortable in his own skin. I still remember that time i was caressing my then bf during sex. Full body caresses but when I dared caressing his belly he really put my hand away and shook his head.

It's a shame he reacted that way. =/ People can be very sensitive about what parts of the body they'll let you touch, even when caressing so much during sex.
6 years

Gf dont want stretch marks

Don't gain too fast, and rub in body oils to keep the skin stretchy to help avoid stretch marks too. Lots of those oils are available for avoiding stretch marks during pregnancy but they work well for gainers too. It's hard to prevent them entirely though, this is all you can really do.
6 years

B. The other person still both loves you AND shares your fetish and kinks even if they're unable to fulfil all of them. They won't find them weird or anything, and that can be quite hard to find. And RP with them helps a lot to make up for being unable to do all of it for real.
6 years