Are double chins turn offs,turn offs or neutral for you?

I like double chins! I like mine and I think my spouse's is really cute too! It does suck that I can't sleep on my back though, since I feel that my double chin is causing me to have sleep apnea. However, I know that comes with being morbidly obese and it turns me on.
1 year

Let's see: do any of you play games?

I’m a huge gamer! I’ve been playing video games since 1994. Sonic the Hedgehog is the best gaming franchise IMO, and I love Pokémon and Mega Man. (Those are my top three favorites) I own a bunch of consoles too! I own a NES, SNES, n64, Gamecube, Wii U, Switch, Switch Lite, Gameboy Pocket, GBC, GBA, DS Lite, 3DS, 2ds, 4 Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, 2 Game Gears, PS1, 2 ps2s, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, two gaming laptops, a gaming rig, a Retron 5, PlayStation Classic, and both Sega Genesis Mini consoles. xD
1 year

Nonbinary and trans fat appreciators

C4bl3fl4m3:
Just a heads up to you lovely trans folks & enbies: Anyone out there who had "transgender" listed as your gender on your profile: they've now added "trans-woman", "trans-man", and "nonbinary" as options AND if you were listed as the old option, you are now listed BY DEFAULT as "trans-woman" regardless of if you are or not.

Check your profile and adjust as needed.

Thank you for letting us know! I just updated my account. smiley
1 year

3ds and wii u eshop closes march 27

I’m going to hack my 2Ds this weekend and my Wii U at some point. This is why I still prefer physical games to digital ones.
1 year

Diet coke or regular coke

Always regular coke and that goes with any soda. Not only does it taste better, it'll help you gain weight too! I never drink zero sugar or diet sodas unless I'm offered it for free.
1 year

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

I remember being a teenager. My best friend and his sister were both big, I remember seeing his sister and wanting to be as big as she was. I remember when I was 14 I had gained a bit of weight and my parents were concerned, I was happy with the weight I gained but I probably shouldn't have said it out loud. :V I remember saying I wanted to be like my friend's sister, that didn't help matters... I was slightly overweight then. Anyways I'm happy that I'm obese now. smiley I can't wait for my BMI to continue increasing.
1 year

Relatively pointless trivia

Raven from Teen Titans is my favorite super heroine! That’s why she’s in my avatar. xD My favorite villain is probably Dabi from My Hero Academia. I can’t really picture myself being a hero in fiction, I’d be more of a antihero. I’d team up with heroes if it was going to benefit me, and same with villains.
1 year

Stupid question

I never wore my pants around my waist, even when I was skinnier. I especially don’t do it now, because none of my pants or underwear would fit right and it would be uncomfortable. I get overstimulated if I wear my pants around my waist.
1 year

Hating myself for this fetish and being fatphobic to others out of self hatred

Sounds like you need to seek therapy. This isn't healthy, and being a bully to others just because of your self hatred is disgusting. What others wish to do with their bodies is non of your concern.
1 year

Pokémon

Pokemon is my second favorite gaming franchise. I already beat Scarlet, completed my dex as well. I can't wait for DLC! I recently played through Pokemon Green with just a Eggexcutor and I recorded my playthrough so it'll be up on my channel once the video is done being edited. smiley
1 year
34567   loading