Any feeders here who don't want to gain weight?

confusedchick:
I don't want to gain. Actually trying to lose weight and get back to my formerly trim self. Accidental weight gain past two years. But I enjoy seeing fit guys get fat and let themselves go.

I agree, this is so Hot!
6 years

Computer chair recomendations?

fatspank:
I am killing my computer chair. I've squished the squish out of the seat and I ripped the metal connector off of one of the arms. I need something sturdier to house my growing butt.

Any suggestions?

Try LivingXl.com
6 years

Hands on belly at night

I love my super soft lower belly fat, and find myself checking to see how much of it I have.
6 years

Any way to dull the taste of butter?

Fivehundred
"as a fetish service provider for the past six years, I'm well aware that kinks are weird, but eating butter just by itself sounds like a way to make you shit yourself violently. and I love butter, so this is just puzzling to me."

Seriously, will butter/fat make you shit yourself violently?

I'm just a little shy of 500, but I'll get there one day.
6 years

Any way to dull the taste of butter?

Hedonistic_Purity:

But like I said, icing is easier and more effective. Especially when force-fed with a calking gun (;[/quote]

How do you feed someone with a calk gun?
Not sure how this would be done, but I would love to learn. Kinky minds want to know... smiley
6 years

Feedee's that develop disabilities

Even with your knee issues were you still able to work?
6 years

humm... Are youu sayiing that is I exersise/strretching of the hamstring will fix me?
I have not seen a Dr. and probably will not. I have noticed that I have edema in both legs, and my knees appear swollen. Could this have caused my knee issues?.
6 years

Do any men want to be immobile

HeavyWeaponsPie:
Oh very much so, especially if it the growth is beyond my control. I really wish I could not only find someone, but also find someone who would make me unable to stop gaining before I got cold feet.

Same here, I'll slow down before I get to that point, would love to be taken over the edge. High calorie, liquid feedings. smiley
6 years

About a month ago, one of my knees locked up. I was able to get it working again, sorta. It still hurts when I put weight on it. I'll have this for the rest of my life, I believe. Can anyone tell me differently
I have never felt more vunerable to a feeder then I do now. Difficult now to do much of anything that I need my legs for.
6 years

Does heavy cream really make a difference?

Bicepsual:
Pro tip: have a glass of red wine before you drink heavy cream. It aids dramatically in the breakdown and absorption of the fats. A lot of folks get nauseous, upset stomachs and major indigestion from lots of butter and cream. Europeans have known and ran studies on this for decades.

It's my understanding, that the alcohol will be consumed first and then the fat, thus slowing the breakdown of fat. The stomach will hold that fat longer with than without it.
6 years