Why did you want to get fat?

My aunts were fat and I was fascinated with their large bodies and their fuller faces. I began to eat a lot. When I weighed 200-lbs., I doubled the amount of food to eat. I would snack on cupcakes, chips and cookies. Now, I'm currently weighing in at 250-lbs.; just fifty pounds away from 300-lbs.
3 years

Snacking & not knowing when to stop

I would go thru a bag of chips or cookies in one sitting. I would snack throughout the day; but I couldn't stop the snacking.
3 years

Do you notice your gain

I noticed my gain; when my clothes are getting smaller (time for a size upgrade). I noticed my gain when my belly is touching the steering wheel.
3 years

Weight gaining.

AlmostOverweight:
Has anyone out there gaining and then losing it all afterwards? How did that work out for you?

Zora:
I don't lose it all. As I gain weight, my body's set point increases. If I'm between gaining cycles, I might lose ten pounds, but that's it. My body will stay at the set point until I start gaining again and am able to push past the plateau.

I haven't lost weight. I, too stayed at a set point until I go to another plateau in weight. This year, I'm planning on reaching a plateau weight.
3 years

Do you ever really notice how far you've gotten?

When I used to take public transportation; I would ride the trains (especially, the elevated trains). I would get winded climbing up the stairs to get to the platform of the train. I would take the elevator or escalator to get to the platform. When I would walk past windows or mirrors, I would see my reflection on how fat that I gotten; watching my belly bounce when I walk. When I would sit down, my belly would rest on my lap; while I take up a half of a seat.
3 years

Can't see the scale

Once I past 240-lbs. I could no longer see the numbers on the scale.
3 years

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

Last year, I was in a size 22 jeans. I'm currently outgrowing a size 24 jeans. Now, I'm in the market of buying size 26 jeans. I have to get a bigger wardrobe just about every 12-18 months.
3 years

Highest weight?

My highest weight so far is 250-lbs. I'm looking forward to gaining fifty more pounds.
3 years

Weight gain regiments

Ditzy:
have a bowl of ice cream right before bed and let the calories work while you sleep.
Thats what I did when I would hit a plateau.

My regime is to drink a shake or a high calorie frappe' on a daily basis. At night before bedtime, I would eat ice cream and cookies. I would do that to pack on the pounds.
3 years

Clothing as you grow

I would buy clothes a few sizes larger. When I wore a 22/24 top; I would buy a 26/28 top; just to grow into that size. Then, when I use to wear a size 26/28 top, I moved up to a size 30/32 top to fill out.
3 years
45678   loading