Had a question regarding profile views

Yup, the bell icon up the top shows all notifications.
7 years

Definite underagers banned

DropDead9332 3 hours
70.92.131.181, ajhotshot777@gmail.com

I'm just a feeder looking for a feedee. I'm actually 16 😅 I didnt have anywhere else to go for feedees tbh.

Yeah there's a reason for that, kid. Wait a couple of years and focus on your education. Banned.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The Shiny Tapu-Koko event has started! You can download this into your game over Mystery Gift via Internet. This event runs through July 13th 2017 - August 14th 2017.

7 years

Oliver hardy

Wow that's nasty. What the heck is his problem? I can't find any other stuff of his that you removed. He didn't report the comment you removed though, he reported this one:

привет всем ) я толстий люблю покушать. пишите буду рад всемsmiley))!!!
fat123 17 hours

Which Squish has now removed.

Oliver Hardy 8 years
89.200.14.18, burstingpants@yahoo.com
7 years

Robih

Subject: Account suspended
From Robert Hanke

Why has my account been suspended?

Eff off, he should know he's not welcome here, and he will never be welcome here. Anyone who doesn't know why can read the previous posts in this topic.
7 years

Robih

robiH 3 days
217.51.3.177, robih@gmx.de

Came back using his original username, I'm surprised. Banned and IP banned again.
7 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Pot belly with some roll to the sides.
7 years

Cuteandcuddly1985

I've seen all of them in chat too, especially when he's brought in BoobQueen and BoobQueensFeeder. Come to think of it they do all act similarly as well, like how Curves4Days and FakeBrunette have talked about ballooning up. This guy's been keeping up a charade for years! Have banned all of them now.
7 years

Whisperobscenities

Bumping this due to his antics as totalfat today:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
7 years

Fake females thread 3

Dr Brody 6 hours
profile: So this person stole pictures and made a catfish profile of a feabie user name fattyone. I have confirmed with that user on feabie t hst the stolen pictures are hers. Could you please delete and ban this catfish thank you

So SarahB has been a thief. Have banned the account. He'd better not use stolen pics with the next one he'll inevitably make.

Edit: Right on cue:

TinySarah 2 hours
46.101.45.171, sarahmelotii@gmail.com

Just his next account to watch.
7 years