You know you're fat when...

You stand in front of a mirror, and start shacking your fat stomach to see your progress. You then realize that your stomach is not the only thing that's moving. Everything else seems to be jiggling as well.

This is what happened to me today, as I was checking progress. I noticed my inside thighs were very sloppy and easy to get moving Ahh... the clear sign of a fattened feedee.

It dawns on me that I'm actully F.A.T.....
6 years

Underwear suggestions

Not thongs, but full cut briefs in nylon. Perfect for the submissive husband.
6 years

2018 resolutions

rnafotpop:
I'm still trying to make it to the 300 club. So thats probably my foremost resolution. Then make it to 350 so I never leave the club. Hah

Is that the magic number that it takes, to make it all perminent?
6 years

Can't tell if i'm wearing underwear

Plumpbellyelly:
When you get so fat that when you sit down nobody can tell your wearing underwear it just feels so good I hit that point at about 380 pounds what about you?

Philpy:
Most people get there around 350-400 ibs. Must say though when the belly covers the panties I think it's so cute and sexy.

Does this 350-400 lbs range apply to men also?
6 years

Best small cars in uk for fat people

tommy907:
it's called the honda fit for usa and other places

Thank you, and Happy New Year!
6 years

Best small cars in uk for fat people

What would be the American version of the Jazz?
6 years

Underwear suggestions

Battlefield Girth:
For most of my adult life I've worn either thongs or bikini underwear, but I'm now officially becoming too large to fit comfortably into the kind I usually buy. I'd love to find something that is very forgiving of a growing body as I intended to only get larger.

Open to any suggestions if anyone has them.

Try full cur briefs for plus size women.
6 years

Forced feminization

SweetLittleTreat:
I like this idea for my partner! I love the idea of dressing him up in cute things like panties, stockings, lingerie... I like the idea of his butt and tummy filling those things out even more as he gains! He's not really effected by teasing, but the idea of teasing him about it and seeing him looking so adorable in girly things... I don't know why, but it's both adorable and hot!

I love the thought of wearing these things, especialy filling them out. Perhaps... really big sizes, and being told that I would be filling them out.
6 years

Preferred areas of fat in a male

[quote]Ffancy:
I love a big, thick, soft pubic roll nuzzling his member *sigh* so sexy!.[/quote

Would that not give you less of his member to use?
I know from being a male feedee, that I love to be teased, about my almost non-existing penis.
Which my feeder would try to bury completely and make me dependent on for pleasure.
6 years

Pushing heavy cream to the max

This sounds so good, I'm going to try it myself.
How many pieces of Andies did you use, the bag?“
6 years