Any m feeder searching a m counterpart for more?

What ever helps to make me fatter and fast.
7 years

Choosing to have no choice.

Had to check the label on my sweat pants after reading this (2x). Do you think labels should be removed?
Just what size do they go up too?
7 years

Cake mix in shakes

What does cake mix bring to gainer shakes?
7 years

Weight gain. how to.

Now, that gets me hot just thinking about the process!
7 years

How much do you have to gain to get stretchmarks?

"well I went from 155 to 175 in 2 months and my inner thighs are strecth mark city. They come in real dark but fade."

Would you by any chance have photos of before and after?
7 years

Fruit dip

8oz. Mascarpone cheese chilled
1 /2 c Heavy Cream
1/2 c. Confectioners Sugar
1 tsp. Vanillia

Blend until smooth,
Chill at least 1hr.

Yields 1 cup
7 years

Stuffing + vibrator :d

Try a multi tool with a soft foam block on it with angled cuts in the foam. It is SO much torture - It'll drive you absolutely insane. smiley

Could you please post a photo of this "tool"?
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

WoW, I like this fantasy! I would love to be the one in scrubs or better yet a leather bondage harness. Fed by a funnel gag to expand the stomach and the waist. Having fat spill out from the harness. Perhaps a chastity belt where I would grow around it making it perminent.
7 years

Cheap gains! tina's frozen burritos

[quote]OnyxStar:
Heeey everybody,
I was thinking about posting in recipes, but I thought it fit a bit more here. I know a lot of people are looking for a cheaper way to gain, myself included. Anyway, I went to the freezer section in WalMart and found the large individually wrapped burritos. There are 2 servings (so one in all reality smiley ), taste like you would expect from a frozen burrito, and they are about 800 caloried each!!! Best part.... they are only about 88 cents each - I think I found my new quick fix!

Are these burriros located up near the deli section , beside the store brand pizzias? or other?
7 years

Maternity pants for everyday wear

ThirteentailsGetsFat:
I can't say I've ever tried maternity wear, but it's certainly crossed my mind. I've experienced the same sizing issues as you, and my solution was to just wear leggings instead. I can definitely see maternity jeans being a viable alternative, though.

Perhaps if the leggings were large enough that my arse was not showing when bending. I agree, wearing leggings would be the way to go, but to blend in and not bring on any undue attention, jeans. Did you have a certain type or pair in mind? I think jeans would be less noticable and comfortable. On the other hand.... maybe this is what the dom feeder wants, to be made aware of just how fat I have. become.
7 years