Fantasy feeder - server migration

The chatroom is working for me and a handful of others so far after I wasn't able to get into chat for a couple of hours at first, so I'd guess that it will start working for everyone else eventually.
4 years

What tv shows have you watched recently?

ChubbyTubbyAmy:
Do Animes count?

Yep! Anime, live action stuff, cartoons, documentaries, anything really.
4 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Just updating this with more recent info. There'll be more to come out very soon too apparently:

Video:

Galarian Weezing is a Poison/Fairy type that sucks in poison and filters out clean fresh air from its smokestacks. Its abilities are Levitate or the new Neutralizing Gas, which shuts off other abilities.

Galarian Zigzagoon and Galarian Linoone are Dark/Normal types, and they have the first revealed Regional Evolution - Obstagoon. It's thought they're based off a cross between a badger and the rock band KISS. Obstagoon itself has the abilities Reckless and Guts.

Morpeko is an Electric/Dark type that switches forms every turn from Full Belly mode to Hangry mode. This also turns its Aura Wheel attack from Electric type to Dark type depending on what form it is in.

Bede and Marnie are your other two rivals besides Hop. Bede is trying to complete the Gym Challenge in Galar, having been sponsored by Chairman Rose, but has other intentions as well. Marnie is another trainer who wishes to become Champion of Galar and has a competitive side, but she has developed a rather unruly fanbase shown below.

Team Yell are the antagonists of the region. They're huge fans of Marnie and will stop at nothing to make her Champion of the Galar region. To obstruct her rivals (including you), they take over hotel lobbies, prevent challengers from accessing transportation, and even shout and distract opponents during battle. They do however listen to her when she asks them to stop, but when she isn't around they keep causing problems.
4 years

Not saving correctly

The site owner's currently working on it:

punctuation in stories.
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

i-am-eighteen-i-swear:
Now I can't even update my story. Every time I copy and paste my text and upload it, not a single word appears in the new chapter. I don't know if the admins are still changing the text settings, but as of today it's happening.

hiccupx:
Currently working on this.
4 years

Problems with site

There's already a topic about this here in the Feedback and Suggestions forum. smiley

punctuation in stories.
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

FF Team:
Hi guys,

So we are working on changing the character encoding, which will fix this issue.

FF is currently encoded in Latin 1, because of this, it does not recognise certain keyboard characters and returns with an error in the text.

We are currently in the process of converting to Unicode which will stop this error, and fix the text across the site for existing posts and stories, and anything new that is uploaded.

Please bear with us while we make the changes, and will give you an update again soon!

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
4 years