Fat sex better?

I have been with women from 200 to 500 pounds, and yes, bigger is definitely better! I am about 250 myself and would enjoy growing fatter with a SSBBW. The feel of our bellies smashed together in any position is awesome. Spreading tree trunk legs to get my cock buried inside her is amazing.

My belly resting on her ass while doing doggie is a turn on for both of us.

All of our soft warm fat squished together is such a turn on. A hot sex session is also a great way to work up an appetite for a stuffing buffet.

Enjoy! I do!
4 years

Stuffing or snacking?

Both. I enjoy snacking all day to "spoil dinner" and then going to a buffet and eating until I am falling asleep in a food coma.
4 years

Young obesity anyone 18+

BigA01:
I'm 18 years old 5foot 5 and 245 pounds how do think I'm looking

Looking sexy!
4 years

Mutual gaining

It is awesome! We have had weekly contests. She always adds more pounds than I, so I am the ultimate winner. One week we went to a buffet almost every day and she gained 11.2 pounds.
4 years

Anyone else really love their man boobs?

Fatsexual:
I adore mine, they're growing faster than my belly. I plan to get fat enough that my breasts grow so big I can suck on them. Then I'll never leave the house! Plus, my nipples are more sensitive than ever, I just graze them and need to cum. But then again, as I become fatter, I need to masturbate several times a day.

I agree completely! I can lick my nipples. I can't wait to be able to suck them. I enjoy when my partner sucks my nipples and squeezes my moobs. We also simultaneously suck each other's nipples. It is all very erotic!
4 years

Sex addicts

Being addicted to both sex and food is fun!
4 years

Waddling

I have met a person from here. It was awesome! I hope to meet more people.
4 years

How big is your belly ?

Your belly is 53% big!

53%
You are above average. Depending on your age, this could be serious. Your big belly is hanging over your tight belt.

I need to make mine bigger!
4 years

Having a ball belly

Just posting so you can see mine. I definitely enjoy huge, massive bellies.
5 years