Embaressment of being caught

People who are into size positivity would probably disagree that this is a size positive website, because many of the people here do not like their size and want to gain weight.
9 years

Embaressment of being caught

I see your point too, but there is one difference. Large people is a preference, feeding someone, or gaining yourself is considered a fetish. Some people don't want to flaunt their sexual lives, but may not mind flaunting their SO.
9 years

Out to eat with the husband

Time for stretch pants!
9 years

Embarrassed by your ssbbw

I am really sorry that you are hurt. But he is the one with the problems. It's like a gay in the closet. He will never be able to be with someone he likes and is proud of. He will either be with someone he is not attracted to, or he will be with someone he has to keep as a secret. As someone pointed out, not all guys are like that. I wish you luck in finding the right man.
9 years

In the last week...

Isn't it funny that they claim fat people are so unhealthy, yet the hospitals and doctors are so unprepared to deal with them?
9 years

Wife had wls.

If you are married, and someone gets sick and loses weight, that is one thing. But if someone purposes loses weight knowing that the other person is attracted to largeness, then it is different. Plus, there are a lot of other changes. Besides the side effects I mentioned in another post, it is hard for a person who has WLS to live a normal life. Who wants to go to a dinner with your spouse and eat a nice juicy steak, while the other person can take only a few bites? Most of our social lives, thin or fat, revolve around food, and all of that changes with WLS. Plus people on diets, including WLS, tend to think and talk about nothing but lack of food and losing weight. Very boring to most people, but especially the people who liked curves.

Yes, it is possible to stay with someone you are no longer physically attracted to, but it sure takes a lot out of relationship, even if it is not politically correct to say it.
9 years

Do girls like young guys?

I hate these questions. How can you lump ALL women together, as if they are all connected to one mind?
9 years

Tall gainer girls

There are probably some transgendered girls who are tall. I've always liked tall women (born women), but they never liked me. I am 5' 9"
9 years

Wife had wls.

I should also say that the doctors use the excuse that it is the OLD WLS that caused people to die. In the 80's, they blamed the 70's surgery. In the 90's, they blamed the 80's surgery. In the 2000's they blamed the 90's surgery. Now I have heard that the people who died now had the surgery in the 2000's. It just is not safe or effective.
9 years

Wife had wls.

chubbyhoney wrote:
GemmaFox wrote:
Well odds are she will gain it back.Most do

After WLS? Are you sure? That doesn't sound right.

It's VERY true. Those who survive gain back just like they lost weight from a diet. But unfortunately, I have known so many people who have died from the surgery. Some on the operating table, some years later. And some people have had the surgery thinking that they would either get thin or die. But some people just have the side effects, some bad enough to be totally disabled. If a loved one of mine made the decision, I would be more concerned about the side effects and possible death more than the possibility of losing weight.
9 years