Can not decide!

You also have to take the doctor's word with a grain of salt. I've known people who are in their 60's and 70's now whose doctor told them they would be dead by 30. If you have a specific situation, work to fix it. Things like HBP, etc.
9 years

My 600lb life tv show

It kills me to see such beautiful women hate themselves and try to lose weight. I also hate to hear all the negative things, etc. So, I would never watch any kind of diet show.
9 years

Moobs

Fat stores and produces estrogen. Many men's moobs aren't only fat, but are true female breasts. (If they are sensitive like a woman's, they are probably breasts) That is also why fat girls tend to develop earlier. But like females, there is no guarantee that getting fat will produce big moobs. I know one woman who gained to over 400 and is still an A cup.
9 years

How to tell partner ...

As I have said before, it is very rare to find someone in a normal situation who is willing to gain. If you really need to be with a feedee, then you should search for a feedee.
9 years

Ladies: in high school, did...

Yes, I was asking you. I really admire you for being able to come to terms with it, and act on it. I really hope you find someone who can make you happy, and totally understand your desires.
9 years

Ladies: in high school, did...

Just curious. You have been a feedee for 10 years, and you are probably only 80 pounds over what is considered "normal?" Are you still waiting to find someone? Don't gain weight easily? Doing it more as a fantasy? Something else?
9 years

The joy of pregnancy/weight

Everyone is different. I am not into pregnancy.
9 years

Friends think i'm pregnant

To me, there is nothing sexier than a fat woman who wears maternity clothes.
9 years

Circus fat ladies

It seems that you used to have to go to a circus side show to see what you can see in your local WalMart. Tatooed ladies, bearded ladies, people over 500 pounds, etc.
9 years