Dts

Me! 😊
5 years

So how much did we all gain during the holidays?

I added 12 pounds over the holidays and enjoy every ounce of it!

I have a 500 lb girlfriend. When we have sex, her rolls swallow up my arms while my hands are smothered by her back fat.

I can't wait for her to play with my bigger belly and moobs!
5 years

Sex with 2 300+ bodies

I shave my pubes. I have very little body hair elsewhere so I am close to hairless. I do prefer my partner to be shaved. The skin-on-skin feeling is amazing! Especially with 600 lbs. or more of fat and skin!
5 years

Sex with 2 300+ bodies

I am 6' 2" 250 and 6.5 inches. I have regularly had relationships with women from 5' 3" to 6' 0" and 350 to 500 lbs. It seems like every one has a different sweet spot position.

The 500 lb woman was 5' 6". Missionary actually was our best position. She would pull her belly up. I put her legs up against me, reach around her legs, and grasp her hands. We banged hard in this position. She came and so did I.

The 6' 0" woman weighed about 440 lbs. Missionary was okay, but doggie was the best. I rested my belly on her ass. We were on our knees and we fit together perfectly. Doggie was our go to position.

Another woman was 5' 8" and 390. Missionary was okay. We experimented with different positions and discovered that me sitting in an armless chair with her riding me reverse cowgirl was amazing. She eould hold onto a table or brace herself on the bed. We both came frequently in this position. Her ass covered my belly up to my chest in this position.

A woman who was 5' 3" and 375 was best at riding me. She got on top, I braced my elbows on the bed and we grasped hands. She ground back and forth on my cock and I came almost every time in this position.

If nothing seems to be clicking, I recommend watching videos of fat couples. There aren't a lot out there. xHamster has some. Those might give you ideas. I hope we get to hear how you do. Good luck.
5 years

Holiday weight gain

How much did you add this year? So far I have gained an additional 11 pounds!
5 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The belly Stuffer (the tank)
The belly Stuffer You love to be stuffed full more than anything in the world, there something very sexual and deeply arousing about being so full that you can’t even talk or move, that deep dull pain of your overstuffed belly is like a high for you. You are a gluttonous man who can fit much more food into his belly than the average person and you are probably very proud of that fact. You are not looking to just get fat; you’re trying to have a big ball belly that hangs in front of you like a beach ball, that’s why you try to keep it full and stuffed all time.

I agree!
5 years

As a woman i cum in fast

No matter your sex, always have as many orgasms as possible. 😎
5 years

How do you know you're a glutton?

AskDrFeeder:
Surely if you can sincerely recite the Glutton's Pledge you're one...but that's raising the bar pretty high. What are the minimal criteria?

littlejohnboy:
What is the Glutton's Pledge? smiley

AskDrFeeder:
Oops, sorry! askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/pledge.html

littlejohnboy:
I like it! Thanks!

May I copy and paste it here?

AskDrFeeder:
Okay, but only if you add the link to your profile! smiley

Done. smiley

I, __________, promise to eat all I want, of whatever I want, whenever I want. 

I will eat when I'm sad to cheer myself up.

I will eat when I'm happy for the sheer joy of it.

I will learn to enjoy eating even when I'm full.

My belly will grow and proudly proclaim my devotion.

My appetite will become greedier, allowing me to eat even more.

I will rejoice when people criticize my weight, for they confirm my progress.

I will rejoice when people criticize my appetite, for they confirm my confidence.

I will gain and not be ashamed; on the contrary, I will feast in celebration.

I will eat joyfully and bear my new pounds cheerfully, so as to be an inspiration to others.

I will eat.

And eat.

And eat!
5 years

How do you know you're a glutton?

AskDrFeeder:
Surely if you can sincerely recite the Glutton's Pledge you're one...but that's raising the bar pretty high. What are the minimal criteria?

littlejohnboy:
What is the Glutton's Pledge? smiley

AskDrFeeder:
Oops, sorry! askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/pledge.html

I like it! Thanks!

May I copy and paste it here?
5 years