Currently listening to

Marilyn Manson - This is the new shit
8 years

I just want to say thank you

It's great to hear that you've found such a lot of support here. smiley Happy New Year.
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome all newcomers. smiley
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Shinobi_Hime-Sama:
Also it's going to be in the 19th movie next year. Meaning that it will probably get released as another event Pokemon. Speaking of which, I never got the Hoopa!! I was so mad that my local Mickey D's would not let me get it!! It just seems unfair that it was only released for the states. I couldn't get onto their wi-fi, it kept booting me off and when it did connect it told me that there was no Mystery Gift to be found.

I did it right, connected and then waited, it kept spinning and spinning then it tells me there's nothing there.

Aww, damn. smiley

Also a little late, but here's a quick trailer of Volcanion:
8 years

Definite underagers banned

chumbucket 4 hours ago
82.29.184.148, bentleyt716@gmail.com

Admits to being only 15 on his profile - 'Ok well I'm 15 years old lol/I'm looking for a online female or male feeder who wants to fatten up a chubby but growing 15 year old boy.' Banned and IP banned.
8 years

Wiggles

Rayne wrote back with:
Just being a troll, saying weird things, being annoying, opening up chats after I close them..
It's a troll account for sure. And to get attention.

That should all be enough to confirm without doubt it's all him. He has now been suspended for one week.

To Wiggles,

The site rules clearly state that site members may only have and use a single account. You had two, Wiggles and Fatandcheese. It has also been reported to us that on your Fatandcheese account you were trolling a bit and annoying people, saying weird things, and opening up chats after they were being closed. As a result, your other account has now been banned, and your Wiggles account has been suspended for a week.

Also a number of site members have made complaints about you posting another person's Kik in the shouts page and chatroom over the past couple of days:

'fattylittle's k ik is justydanele
Wiggles, 2 hours ago'

'[14:58:22] Wiggles > fattylittle: isnt your k ik justydanele?'

'[15:04:42] Wiggles: isnt fattylittle's k i k justydanele
[15:04:50] Wiggles: yeah i think so, sounds right'

We don't know what your issue is with fattylittle, but posting someone else's private messenger without their permission is completely inappropriate. Please refrain from doing so again.

We remind you of this part of the site rules - respect others - Please be courteous and respectful to other members at all times. Do not post anything that is rude, insulting or offensive and don't be deliberately antagonistic. Avoid posting in all CAPITALS or all bold letters as this can be interpreted as aggressive behaviour.

We would also remind you of this part of the site rules - one login only - Only one account per member please. Multiple accounts will be deleted. If you make any extra accounts again, you will be permanently banned.

Regards,
FF Moderation Team
8 years

Wiggles

He decided to dox fattylittle again, right in front of me too. She wasn't in the room or anything, he was just quiet coming in and out and decided to do it and leave immediately:

[15:03:53] BBWcreator82: "Leave Britney Alone" is all I read in that post...I pictured some teenager screaming in defense too lol
[15:04:00] BBWcreator82: Like...wow
[15:04:42] Wiggles: isnt fattylittle's k i k justydanele
[15:04:50] Wiggles: yeah i think so, sounds right

[15:04:51] androozie has left the room
[15:04:53] Wiggles has left the room
[15:04:55] BBWcreator82: O.o
[15:05:03] Squish: random

He's really got a problem with her that he needs to let go. Checking with Rayne now to see what Fatandcheese did.
8 years

Definite underagers banned

pigflysagain 2 months ago
92.11.0.29, flyingpig394@gmail.com

Only 13! x.x Spotted this in the text chat:

pigflysagain
im 13 years old and a first time gainer, anyone got any tips?

Tracked back to their profile:
I'm actually 13 but the site said I had to be 18 or over to join. If you are a teen I would love to chat. I'm a first time gainer so any tips would be appreciated!

Surprised no-one reported it smiley Perma/IP banned.
8 years