How do you like your steak?

I realized today after coming across the topic elsewhere (and looking here) that FF hasn't ever seemed to have had a topic about how much people like their steak to be cooked, which is kind of surprising with how passionate people can get about the subject.

So... how do you like your steak to be cooked? smiley (May as well include sauce/marinade/spices/etc too if you want)

9 years

This or that

The UK!

Croissants or bagels?
9 years

Different point of view

Also, please remember to report them (also include their username in the report thanks). They need to be reported more so they can be punished.
9 years

Different point of view

Whenever I try to log into chat it automatically logs me in as Big_Belly_Girl. ( cough, cough Mods).

Yeah we know about it, I made the very second post in the topic on it about pastryslave having problems. smiley The site owner's the only technician so most of us can't help with it, but hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

For anyone having a problem where they have the wrong name when logging into chat, they can post about it here: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
9 years

Chat

pastryslave logged into chat and it signed him in as FatGuyOH for some reason too.
9 years

This or that

Camping in an RV/Trailer, definitely.

Strawberries or Raspberries?
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

2. when in chat, and you want to check out a chatters profile, it never works. just get a "Google Chrome's connection attempt to localhost was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured." message.

That's because the test-chat is up right now instead of the original chat. It's temporary.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Does writing in Toronto, Ontario, Canada specifically help? Or is it glitching out.

Here's a direct link to editting location: fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/createlocation
9 years

Robih

He's back and was spotted in chat using his usual robiH name. But what account is he using here...?
9 years