Menus are broken on mobile

Another site member posted this earlier, hopefully it helps a bit:

hipbone4 wrote:
The browser on your smartphone can display websites as their desktop versions... In Chrome on android: go to the menu, click 'request desktop version'.
9 years

What do the purple droplets mean?

It's part of the karma feature, which just shows people's total amount of likes. smiley
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I think the watermarking probably comes from this topic a few months ago, along with the Curvage incident that sparked it:

would pic watermark help?
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
9 years

A few issues that ive noticed so far

I also find it interesting that now every pic that gets uploaded by a member seems to be branded with a "FF 2015" trademark looking thing in the lower corner... I guess that's partially so creepers from other sites can't steal/take credit for one's pics elsewhere, right?

I think so, it surely comes from this topic a few months ago:

would pic watermark help?
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
9 years

This or that

Swimming in a really nice back-yard pool, not so fond of sand, haha.

Elves or dwarves?
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I think the copyright watermark is probably in response to the complaints made about people stealing other people's photos and putting them on Tumblr and other places.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I can't imagine it's intentional, I'm an admin and it's doing the same thing for me as well. I've reported it to the site owner as a bug.

Also someone posted a Problems & Improvements forum topic about it here too:
v2.fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Just noting that this is Fantasy Feeder version 2 right now, the new site is up and running. smiley
9 years

Lgbt subforum

It was merged with the General forum, more info here:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
9 years