Heavy cream is very sneaky

Heavy cream is by far the best way to gain quickly. Such a huge number of calories in relatively little bulk. I recommend combining it with Nutella in a shake.

Microwave a jar of Nutella (500g) so that it is runny and add this to 600ml heavy cream in a blender. Add full cream milk to the mix so that it is not too thick or sweet. I usually add 1.5 litres.

Drink this over the course of a day along with normal meals. I found that while you do feel a little bloated and occasionally a little queasy, you can gain 2-2.5kgs in a week (4-5.5lbs)
4 years

What foods cause the greatest weight gain?

I have found that a 400g jar of Nutella, 300ml of honey, 600ml of pure cream mixed in 2lts milk using a blender gives you roughly three serves of a drink that can be had with breakfast, lunch and dinner and adds 25,000kj or 5000 calories a day. Needless to say, this can result in a gain of 12lbs a week. At least it did for me before Christmas as a present for my FA wife.
6 years

Choosing to have no choice.

It all comes down to the right partner. I would let a female feeder make me as fat as she wanted as long as we were deeply in love and she respected me. That said I could only ever be with a woman over 500lbs anayway and so in return I would have no problem with her expecting me to gain for her or letting her feed me whatever she liked. For me, as long as I could still walk, I'd keep gaining for her. I guess that could be anywhere up to 750lbs.
7 years

Looking for 500lbs +

For starters I am in Australia and there just doesn't seem to be much of a BBW scene here little less a SSBBW scene. Nonetheless I am looking for an SSBBW who is looking for a caring man who would treat her like a queen. I would be willing to gain for her if that were her thing.
7 years

How fat would you like to be?

I would like to be with a woman over 500lbs and I myself would like to be that big, since I would feel like a hypocrite not being the same size and sharing the experience. Certainly I would like to be big enough that my belly reaches down to my thighs and there's enough weight on my chest to form large moobs. The little weight that I have put on delights me and the feeling of the occasional jiggle being replaced by a permanent wobble I could live with.
7 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

That's a great question. I dated an English girl who was 540lbs for a few months, however she had to go back to the UK and we lost touch. 20 years ago I went out with a girl who was much bigger but to this day I have no idea how much she weighed,; I never asked. I'd be guessing but it would have had to be over 600lbs. She had some issues with mobility but nothing that got in her way too much. I remember that she had her seat replaced in the car to one which could accommodate her size and she made all of her own cloths. Funny, but the one thing that sticks in my mind all these years later is that on our second date she asked me stop at KFC on our way to dinner and she ordered and ate a large meal and then seamlessly had an entree, main and dessert at the restaurant. We are still in touch and she has lost a fair bit of weight since then but she would still be over 400lbs.
7 years

Ssbbw & bbw dating sites in australia

Can anyone tell me what are the most active or best dating sites for guys to meet SSBBWs in Australia?
7 years

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

Of Course. Isn't one of the first things you do when you finally decide to get fat!!
7 years

How to deliberately get moobs

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to gain weight on the chest deliberately. I remember reading about mixing lesathin in olive oil and drinking this. Any other ideas?

Terry
16 years